Seasonic SSR-450FM FOCUS 450W 80 PLUS Gold ATX12V Power Supply
- Part Number #
- IN STOCK - COMES WITH 30 DAYS WARRANTY
- You save $75.11
- Mfr Part Number: SSR-450FM
- 80 PLUS Gold
- Compact Size
- Fluid Dynamic Fan Bearing
- Tight Voltage Regulation
- DC to DC Converter Design
- 105Â°C Japanese Capacitor
- Modular Cable Design
- 7 Years Warranty
- Type: Intel ATX12V
- Total Power: 450W
- Voltage: 100 - 240V
- Current: 6 - 3 A
- Frequency: 50 - 60Hz
- MTBF: 100,000 hours (@ 25 Â°C, excl. fan)
- Output: +3.3V @ 20A, +5V @ 20A, +12V @ 37A, -12V @ 0.3A, +5Vsb @ 3A
- Connectors: 1x 20/24-pin Main Power Connector; 1x 4/8-pin CPU Connector, 2x 6/8-pin PCI-Express Connectors, 4x SATA Connectors, 3x Peripheral Connectors, 1x Floppy Connector
- Cooling System: 120mm Fluid Dynamic Bearing Fan w/ S2FC Fan Control
- Protection: OPP, OVP, UVP, OCP, OTP, SCP
- Safety and EMC: cULus, TUV, CB, CCC, BSMI, EAC, RCM
- Environmental Compliance: Energy Star, RoHS, WEEE, ErP Lot 6, REACH
- Dimensions (WxLxH): 150.0 x 140.0 x 86.0 mm
Read Before Orderings
- Product images are for illustrative purposes only and the final product delivered may vary from the one shown above.
- In some cases, a product sold may arrive in different packaging than its original retail box. For bulk orders that are packaged together, product manuals or CDs may not always be available for each item.
- At checkout, the shipping cost is a general estimate which is subject to change depending on size/weight/quantity of ordered goods.
- Orders that contain end of life (EOL) products that are no longer in production may be replaced by a compatible product with the same FRU number offering same functionality.
- Refurbished printers may not have full ink cartridges or laser toners.
- Once an order is processed at our warehouse, it cannot be cancelled. A returned order will likely incur a restocking fee. See RMA page for details about restocking fees.
- Please note if you are concerned about any of the above conditions or have any question at all, we highly recommend that you contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org or call 425-615-6227 before placing an order.