Seagate Barracuda ST4000LM024-40PK 4000GB Serial ATA III hard disk drive
- Part Number #
- In Stock
- You save $1,393.53
|Hard drive interface||Serial ATA III|
|Drive device, buffer size||128 MB|
|Hard drive speed||5400 RPM|
|Hard drive size||2.5"|
|Hard drive capacity||4000 GB|
|Power consumption (write)||2.1 W|
|Power consumption (read)||1.9 W|
|Power consumption (idle)||1.1 W|
|Start-up current||1.2 A|
|Operating temperature (T-T)||0 - 60 Â°C|
|Storage temperature (T-T)||-40 - 70 Â°C|
|Operating shock||300 G|
|Non-operating shock||650 G|
|Weight & dimensions|
|Width||2.75" (69.8 mm)|
|Weight||6.7 oz (190 g)|
|Height||0.591" (15 mm)|
|Depth||3.95" (100.3 mm)|
|Storage drive adapter included||No|
Read Before Orderings
- Product images are for illustrative purposes only and the final product delivered may vary from the one shown above.
- In some cases, a product sold may arrive in different packaging than its original retail box. For bulk orders that are packaged together, product manuals or CDs may not always be available for each item.
- At checkout, the shipping cost is a general estimate which is subject to change depending on size/weight/quantity of ordered goods.
- Orders that contain end of life (EOL) products that are no longer in production may be replaced by a compatible product with the same FRU number offering same functionality.
- Refurbished printers may not have full ink cartridges or laser toners.
- Once an order is processed at our warehouse, it cannot be cancelled. A returned order will likely incur a restocking fee. See RMA page for details about restocking fees.
- Please note if you are concerned about any of the above conditions or have any question at all, we highly recommend that you contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org or call 425-615-6227 before placing an order.