Sans Digital XCubeNAS XN5004T SAN/NAS Storage System - ST-SAN-XN5004T
- Sans Digital
- Part Number #
- In Stock
Manufacturer: Sans Digital
Manufacturer Part Number: ST-SAN-XN5004T
Manufacturer Website Address: http://www.sansdigital.com
Brand Name: Sans Digital
Product Line: XCubeNAS
Product Series: XN5000T
Product Model: XN5004T
Product Name: XCubeNAS XN5004T SAN/NAS Storage System
The XCubeNAS XN5000T Series are simple, solid, and stylish NAS systems which are designed for Workgroup and SMB applications. The XCubeNAS is powered by specific hardware N+1(3.5'' LFF xN + 2.5'' SFF x1) design, with an additional onboard SATA SSD slot for blazing performance and capacity expansion that can benefit every workgroup and SMB user.
With an additional flexible PCIe slot to boost Thunderbolt™ 3 performance, Thunderbolt™ 3 not only delivers an amazing 40Gbps data transmission rate but also provides more than a 100% increase in bandwidth than the 2nd generation. It is an ideal solution for throughput demanding applications such as video editing and production, music production, digital photography editing, high-speed external device data backup to NAS, and more.
The XCubeNAS is perfectly designed for Workgroups and SMB by the latest hardware specification. Humanized mechanical design makes the installation and maintenance much easier than you can imagine.
With additional PCIe slots on XCubeNAS, ultra-high-speed data transmission, such as 10GbE, 40GbE and Thunderbolt 3, is also capable for multiple purposes.
- The latest processor: With Intel latest 7th generation processor to provide abundant resources to meet computational requirements of a wide variety of applications.
- Up to 4 x 1 GbE network interface: Built-in four 1GbE Ethernet ports which meet iSCSI/NFS/CIFS network data transmission requirements.
Product Type: SAN/NAS Storage System
Number of Hard Drives Supported: 4
Number of Hard Drives Installed: No
Total Hard Drive Capacity Supported: 56 TB
Number of Solid State Drive Supported: 1
Number of Solid State Drive Installed: No
Total Solid State Drive Capacity Supported: 2 TB
Flash Memory Capacity: 8 GB
Processor & Chipset
Processor Manufacturer: Intel
Processor Type: Celeron
Processor Core: Dual-core (2 Core)
Processor Speed: 2.90 GHz
Standard Memory: 8 GB
Memory Technology: DDR4 SDRAM
Network & Communication
Ethernet Technology: Gigabit Ethernet
Number of Total Expansion Bays: 5
Number of 3.5" Bays: 4
Number of 2.5" Bays: 1
Number of Total Expansion Slots: 1
Expansion Slot Type: PCI Express 3.0 x8
Controller Type: Serial ATA/600
RAID Supported: Yes
RAID Levels: 0, 1, 5, 6, 10, 50, 60, 5+Hot Spare
Total Number of USB Ports: 5
Number of USB 2.0 Ports: 2
Number of USB 3.0 Ports: 3
Network (RJ-45): Yes
Management & Protocols
Form Factor: Tower
Read Before Orderings
- Product images are for illustrative purposes only and the final product delivered may vary from the one shown above.
- In some cases, a product sold may arrive in different packaging than its original retail box. For bulk orders that are packaged together, product manuals or CDs may not always be available for each item.
- At checkout, the shipping cost is a general estimate which is subject to change depending on size/weight/quantity of ordered goods.
- Orders that contain end of life (EOL) products that are no longer in production may be replaced by a compatible product with the same FRU number offering same functionality.
- Refurbished printers may not have full ink cartridges or laser toners.
- Once an order is processed at our warehouse, it cannot be cancelled. A returned order will likely incur a restocking fee. See RMA page for details about restocking fees.
- Please note if you are concerned about any of the above conditions or have any question at all, we highly recommend that you contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org or call 425-615-6227 before placing an order.