Sans Digital EliteSTOR ES316X6+B DAS Array - KT-ES316X6+B
- Sans Digital
- Part Number #
- In Stock
Manufacturer: Sans Digital
Manufacturer Part Number: KT-ES316X6+B
Manufacturer Website Address: http://www.sansdigital.com
Brand Name: Sans Digital
Product Line: EliteSTOR
Product Model: ES316X6+B
Product Name: EliteSTOR ES316X6+B DAS Array
The EliteSTOR ES316X6+B is a 3U SAS 6G JBOD rackmount for high capacity storage solution. Utilizing the latest 6G SAS expander technology, the ES316X6+B provides over 24 Gb/s or 2400MB/s of bandwidth to fulfill the most demanding application. The ES316X6+B supports SATA or SAS 6Gbps hard drives or SSD and is backward compatible to 3Gbps SAS & SATA hard drives. By utilizing the latest SAS expander technology, the ES316X6+B supports up to 16 SAS or SATA drives using only one mini-SAS cable. A built-in SAS expansion port enables the system to connect up to 5 units or 120 HDD drives daisy-chained together. With a high performance RAID controller card such as Areca ARC-1880X or LSI 9280-8E, the ES316X6+B is capable of delivering over 1700MB/s in read and 1500MB/s in write performance, doubling the existing 3G SAS expander bandwidth. System status information is provided by frontal LED lights, including hard drives, power supply and cooling fan status. All necessary hardware comes standard including mini-SAS cable, hard drives tray modules and built-in mounting rail. The ES316X6+B is an ideal storage expansion solution for servers or high performance video editing workstations.
Product Type: DAS Storage System
Number of Hard Drives Supported: 16
Total Hard Drive Capacity Supported: 48 TB
Number of Solid State Drive Supported: 16
Total Solid State Drive Capacity Supported: 48 TB
Number of Total Expansion Bays: 16
Number of 3.5" Bays: 16
RAID Supported: Yes
RAID Levels: JBOD
- 6Gb/s SAS
- Serial ATA/600
Host Interface: Mini-SAS
Maximum Power Supply Wattage: 650 W
Form Factor: Rack-mountable
Rack Height: 3U
Weight (Approximate): 46 lb
Environmentally Friendly: Yes
Environmental Certification: RoHS
Read Before Orderings
- Product images are for illustrative purposes only and the final product delivered may vary from the one shown above.
- In some cases, a product sold may arrive in different packaging than its original retail box. For bulk orders that are packaged together, product manuals or CDs may not always be available for each item.
- At checkout, the shipping cost is a general estimate which is subject to change depending on size/weight/quantity of ordered goods.
- Orders that contain end of life (EOL) products that are no longer in production may be replaced by a compatible product with the same FRU number offering same functionality.
- Refurbished printers may not have full ink cartridges or laser toners.
- Once an order is processed at our warehouse, it cannot be cancelled. A returned order will likely incur a restocking fee. See RMA page for details about restocking fees.
- Please note if you are concerned about any of the above conditions or have any question at all, we highly recommend that you contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org or call 425-615-6227 before placing an order.