Samsung TB-WH Thin Client - AMD C-Series Dual-core (2 Core) 1.60 GHz - Black - TB-WH
- Part Number #
- In Stock
Manufacturer Part Number: TB-WH
Manufacturer Website Address: http://www.samsung.com/us
Brand Name: Samsung
Product Model: TB-WH
Product Name: TB-WH Thin Client
Marketing Information: Thin Base Station Compatible With Cloud Display
This base station ensures increased productivity at the work station. With features including desktop virtualisation, an ergonomic design and MagicRMS, it suits every professional's need.
Product Type: Thin Client
Processor & Chipset
Processor Manufacturer: AMD
Processor Type: C-Series
Processor Core: Dual-core (2 Core)
Processor Speed: 1.60 GHz
Standard Memory: 2 GB
Memory Technology: DDR3 SDRAM
Flash Memory: 8 GB
Display & Graphics
Graphics Controller Manufacturer: AMD
Graphics Controller Model: Radeon HD 6310
Network & Communication
Ethernet Technology: Gigabit Ethernet
Total Number of USB Ports: 6
Number of USB 2.0 Ports: 6
Network (RJ-45): Yes
Operating System: Windows Embedded Standard 7
- 110 V AC
- 220 V AC
Maximum Power Supply Wattage: 40 W
Weight (Approximate): 5.07 lb
Energy Star: Yes
Environmentally Friendly: Yes
Environmental Certification: ENERGY STAR
Read Before Orderings
- Product images are for illustrative purposes only and the final product delivered may vary from the one shown above.
- In some cases, a product sold may arrive in different packaging than its original retail box. For bulk orders that are packaged together, product manuals or CDs may not always be available for each item.
- At checkout, the shipping cost is a general estimate which is subject to change depending on size/weight/quantity of ordered goods.
- Orders that contain end of life (EOL) products that are no longer in production may be replaced by a compatible product with the same FRU number offering same functionality.
- Refurbished printers may not have full ink cartridges or laser toners.
- Once an order is processed at our warehouse, it cannot be cancelled. A returned order will likely incur a restocking fee. See RMA page for details about restocking fees.
- Please note if you are concerned about any of the above conditions or have any question at all, we highly recommend that you contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org or call 425-615-6227 before placing an order.