Samsung QB49N Digital Signage Display - QB49N
- Part Number #
- In Stock. Normally Ships Same Day If Ordered Before 3pm Pacific Time
Manufacturer Part Number: QB49N
Manufacturer Website Address: http://www.samsung.com/us
Brand Name: Samsung
Product Series: QBN
Product Model: QB49N
Product Name: QB49N Digital Signage Display
Bring Creative Content Ideas to Life
As more businesses turn to UHD displays for differentiation, Samsung's QBN Series offer the ideal customer engagement forum. The displays' UHD picture quality and sleek, stylish design capture audience eyes, while seamless and consistent presentation expands message sharing possibilities.
Share Intelligent, High-Quality ContentIntelligent Picture Quality
The QBN Series displays leverage Samsung's Intelligent Picture Quality technology to elevate content delivery in any setting. This refined presentation transforms content from any source to UHD-level quality, and optimizes on-screen text and imagery with crisp edges and fine detail.
Streamline Operational Efficiency
The embedded MagicINFO Player S6, backed by the powerful TIZEN operating system, boosts the displays overall performance, allows for painless content management and ensures seamless content transition and playback.
Empower Secure and Remote Collaboration
Samsung's KNOX platform provides rigid three-layer protection while also securing and controlling USB and user network exchange through dedicated signage device management. With added security, businesses can facilitate remote, PC-free meetings without risk or complexity.
Maintain Continuous Display Performance
Beyond security and content management, QBN Series users can trust the displays' remote management for fast, efficient issue mitigation. Users can monitor and diagnose irregularities - both on their own and with help from Samsung's Network Operations Center - from any location.
Enjoy Convenient Display Management
The QBN Series' integrated centralized infrared receiver (IR) ensures easier and more flexible user control. Each display receives signals on individual panels via Central IR, and users can navigate the IR functionality from various locations to further augment uninterrupted performance.
Shield Content from Outside Interference
The QBN Series' durable, IP5x-validated design ensures continuous content delivery regardless of environmental conditions. As a result, transportation hubs and other arenas susceptible to dust, dirt and lighting exposure can activate and run the displays without an external enclosure.
Product Type: Digital Signage Display
Processor & Chipset
Processor Type: Cortex A72
Processor Speed: 1.70 GHz
Processor Core: Quad-core (4 Core)
Standard Memory: 2.50 GB
Display & Graphics
Screen Size: 49"
Display Screen Type: LCD
Display Resolution: 3840 x 2160
Backlight Technology: Edge LED
Scan Format: 2160p
Dynamic Contrast Ratio: 4,000:1
Brightness: 350 Nit
Network & Communication
Wireless LAN: Yes
Number of USB 2.0 Ports: 2
Number of HDMI Inputs: 2
Operating System: Tizen 4.0
- 120 V AC
- 230 V AC
VESA Mount Standard: 200 x 200
Weight (Approximate): 29.32 lb
Read Before Orderings
- Product images are for illustrative purposes only and the final product delivered may vary from the one shown above.
- In some cases, a product sold may arrive in different packaging than its original retail box. For bulk orders that are packaged together, product manuals or CDs may not always be available for each item.
- At checkout, the shipping cost is a general estimate which is subject to change depending on size/weight/quantity of ordered goods.
- Orders that contain end of life (EOL) products that are no longer in production may be replaced by a compatible product with the same FRU number offering same functionality.
- Refurbished printers may not have full ink cartridges or laser toners.
- Once an order is processed at our warehouse, it cannot be cancelled. A returned order will likely incur a restocking fee. See RMA page for details about restocking fees.
- Please note if you are concerned about any of the above conditions or have any question at all, we highly recommend that you contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org or call 425-615-6227 before placing an order.