Samsung Notebook 7 NP730XBE 13.3" - 1920 x 1080 - Core i7 i7-8565U - 16 GB RAM - 512 - NP730XBE-K05US
- Part Number #
- In Stock
Manufacturer Part Number: NP730XBE-K05US
Manufacturer Website Address: http://www.samsung.com/us
Brand Name: Samsung
Product Line: Notebook 7
Product Model: NP730XBE
Product Name: Notebook 7 NP730XBE Notebook
Mobile Computing Made Easy
How mobile do you need to be?
From among of the world's lightest, to the most powerful, Samsung mobile computers take productivity with you wherever you go.
Product Type: Notebook
Processor & Chipset
Processor Manufacturer: Intel
Processor Type: Core i7
Processor Generation: 8th Gen
Processor Model: i7-8565U
Processor Speed: 1.80 GHz
Standard Memory: 16 GB
Memory Technology: LPDDR3
Drive Type: SSD
Total Solid State Drive Capacity: 512 GB
Optical Drive Type: No
Display & Graphics
Screen Size: 13.3"
Display Screen Type: LCD
Screen Resolution: 1920 x 1080
Graphics Controller Manufacturer: Intel
Graphics Controller Model: UHD Graphics 620
Graphics Memory Technology: LPDDR3
Graphics Memory Accessibility: Shared
Network & Communication
Wireless LAN: Yes
Wireless LAN Standard: IEEE 802.11ac
Front Camera/Webcam: Yes
Finger Print Reader: Yes
Total Number of USB Ports: 3
Number of USB 3.0 Ports: 2
USB Type-C: Yes
USB Type-C Detail: USB-C (Sleep & Charge)
Operating System Platform: Windows
Operating System: Windows 10 Pro
Keyboard Backlight: Yes
Number of Batteries: 1
Color: Platinum Titan
Weight (Approximate): 2.84 lb
Energy Star: Yes
Read Before Orderings
- Product images are for illustrative purposes only and the final product delivered may vary from the one shown above.
- In some cases, a product sold may arrive in different packaging than its original retail box. For bulk orders that are packaged together, product manuals or CDs may not always be available for each item.
- At checkout, the shipping cost is a general estimate which is subject to change depending on size/weight/quantity of ordered goods.
- Orders that contain end of life (EOL) products that are no longer in production may be replaced by a compatible product with the same FRU number offering same functionality.
- Refurbished printers may not have full ink cartridges or laser toners.
- Once an order is processed at our warehouse, it cannot be cancelled. A returned order will likely incur a restocking fee. See RMA page for details about restocking fees.
- Please note if you are concerned about any of the above conditions or have any question at all, we highly recommend that you contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org or call 425-615-6227 before placing an order.