Samsung MultiXpress SCX SCX-8040ND Laser Multifunction Printer - Monochrome - SCX-8040NDP
- Part Number #
- In Stock
Manufacturer Part Number: SCX-8040NDP
Manufacturer Website Address: http://www.samsung.com/us
Brand Name: Samsung
Product Line: MultiXpress
Product Series: SCX
Product Model: SCX-8040ND
Product Name: SCX-8040ND 40CPM Mono Laser Multifunction Printer
Finally, a reliable A3 copier that exceeds the demands of your business and gives it the personal attention it requires. The Samsung MultiXpress 8040ND is BLI-recommended so you know you'll get exceptional results. And its Extensible Open Architecture (XOA) makes it easy to create custom applications and modify the UI for a consistent look and feel. Plus fast print speeds will keep your office moving and its productivity level high. It's easy to see how this Samsung A3 copier is the ultimate solution for your busy workplace.
Product Type: Laser Multifunction Printer
Multifunction Devices: Copier/Printer/Scanner
Recommended Use: Plain Paper Print
Print Color Capability: Monochrome
Maximum Mono Print Speed (ppm): 40
Maximum Print Resolution: 9600 x 600 dpi
Duplex Printing: Automatic
Network & Communication
Ethernet Technology: Gigabit Ethernet
Display & Graphics
Screen Size: 8.90"
Display Screen Type: LCD
Scanner Type: Flatbed
Scan Color: Color
Copier Type: Flatbed
Copy Color: Monochrome
Media Types & Handling
- Plain Paper
- Bond Paper
- Color Paper
- Cover Stock
- Recycled Paper
- Pre-punched Paper
- Preprinted Paper
- Cotton Paper
- Index Card
- A3 - 11.69" x 16.54"
- A4 - 8.27" x 11.69"
- A5 - 5.83" x 8.27"
- Letter - 8.50" x 10.98"
- Ledger - 17.01" x 10.98"
- B5 - 6.93" x 9.84"
- B4 - 9.84" x 13.90"
- Custom Size
- 1 x Duplex Automatic Document Feeder 100 Sheet
- 2 x Cassette 520 Sheet
- 1 x Multipurpose Tray 100 Sheet
- 1 x Output Tray 500 Sheet
Standard Input Media Capacity: 1140 sheets
Power Source: AC Supply
Form Factor: Floor Standing
Weight (Approximate): 249.1 lb
Read Before Orderings
- Product images are for illustrative purposes only and the final product delivered may vary from the one shown above.
- In some cases, a product sold may arrive in different packaging than its original retail box. For bulk orders that are packaged together, product manuals or CDs may not always be available for each item.
- At checkout, the shipping cost is a general estimate which is subject to change depending on size/weight/quantity of ordered goods.
- Orders that contain end of life (EOL) products that are no longer in production may be replaced by a compatible product with the same FRU number offering same functionality.
- Refurbished printers may not have full ink cartridges or laser toners.
- Once an order is processed at our warehouse, it cannot be cancelled. A returned order will likely incur a restocking fee. See RMA page for details about restocking fees.
- Please note if you are concerned about any of the above conditions or have any question at all, we highly recommend that you contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org or call 425-615-6227 before placing an order.