Quantum MR-L1MQN-01- LTO-1 100GB/200GB Backup Tape - Packaging
- Part Number #
- In Stock
|Tape Technology||LTO-1 Tapes|
|Product Name||LTO-1 Backup Tape|
|Native Capacity||100 GB|
- LTO-1 Backup Tape
- Storage media
- 100 GB
Quantum MR-L1MQN-01-Bulk is a magnetic data storage media tape that is develop with advance and most reliable technologies. This highly successful and robust storage format is offering excellent data storage capacity 100GB native and 200GB with compressed data. The fast and secure Data transfer speed give more reliability to the Quantum LTO-1 Bulk Tape through 20MB/Sec native and 40MB/Sec compressed. Quantum first generation media cartridge is compatible with Ultrium 1 tape drives, automated libraries, and autoloaders and offers excellent read and write performance. Quantum LTO1 Bulk Tapes has 4K memory chip that keep most important historical usage data of cartridge and allow tape drive to accelerate access speed to desired data with exact location. The memory chip also diagnoses cartridge and tape drive abnormalities and timely fix these problems. Quantum LTO1 Bulk brilliantly coated and disperses and able to hold 384 data tracks with 609m length, half inch wide, 8.9um thickness. Moreover, smoother and robust surface of base film offers excellent running capability with Ultrium tape drives.
Read Before Orderings
- Product images are for illustrative purposes only and the final product delivered may vary from the one shown above.
- In some cases, a product sold may arrive in different packaging than its original retail box. For bulk orders that are packaged together, product manuals or CDs may not always be available for each item.
- At checkout, the shipping cost is a general estimate which is subject to change depending on size/weight/quantity of ordered goods.
- Orders that contain end of life (EOL) products that are no longer in production may be replaced by a compatible product with the same FRU number offering same functionality.
- Refurbished printers may not have full ink cartridges or laser toners.
- Once an order is processed at our warehouse, it cannot be cancelled. A returned order will likely incur a restocking fee. See RMA page for details about restocking fees.
- Please note if you are concerned about any of the above conditions or have any question at all, we highly recommend that you contact us on email@example.com or call 425-615-6227 before placing an order.