Polycom OBI508 Voice Adapter - 2200-49552-001
- Part Number #
- In Stock
Manufacturer Part Number: 2200-49552-001
Manufacturer Website Address: http://www.poly.com
Brand Name: Polycom
Product Model: OBI508
Product Name: OBI508 Voice Adapter
Polycom OBi508 voice adapter (or commonly called the ATA) is the service provider's ultimate legacy-phone-to-hosted-voice migration solution. Featuring 8 FXS ports, enable the Polycom OBi508 to carry your VoIP service to premises where multiple phone lines are needed.
Polycom OBi508 also features a Gigabit Ethernet WAN and 3 LAN ports for routing or bridging other network devices, in addition to 3.5mm audio ports for music on-hold and paging capabilities.
Connect up to nine open SIP services
Polycom OBi508 allows you to bridge together calls from 9 SIP services, and 1 OBiTALK voice service. All 9 SIP services have highly configurable call routing rules for advanced telephony functions such as hunt groups, SIP trunking, hotlines, paging and more
Unparallel reliability with cloud management
For a hosted voice service provider who places service reliability as first priority, let Polycom's cloud-managed devices get you covered. With available native monitoring tools and device management APIs, allow the OBi508 carrying your voice service to actively report whenever a device loses registration or connection. It's a service provider NOC's dream come true!
Zero-Touch Customization for ease of deployment
Born in the cloud, the OBi508 can automatically pre-load your configurations from the Polycom cloud during its first bootup, enabling a true zero-touch deployment. Available configuration customization to bootstrap network and provisioning parameters upon installation and day-2 deployment
Simplify your VoIP experience with OBi508. Enjoy all of its features, including:
- Service-dependent fax support (includes T.38 support for high reliability)
- Caller ID
- Telemarketer blocking
- 3-way conference calling
- Do not disturb
POLYCOM DEVICE MANAGEMENT SERVICES - FOR SERVICE PROVIDERS (PDMS-SP)
Are you a service provider? Learn more about our cloud-management tools to help you reduce service deployment pains.
Product Type: VoIP Gateway
Number of Network (RJ-45) Ports: 4
Number of FXS (RJ-11) Ports: 4
Number of FXO (RJ-11) Ports: 1
Network & Communication
- Fast Ethernet
- Gigabit Ethernet
Form Factor: Rack-mountable
Weight (Approximate): 2.76 lb
Environmentally Friendly: Yes
- EU RoHS
- EU WEEE
TAA Compliant: No
Read Before Orderings
- Product images are for illustrative purposes only and the final product delivered may vary from the one shown above.
- In some cases, a product sold may arrive in different packaging than its original retail box. For bulk orders that are packaged together, product manuals or CDs may not always be available for each item.
- At checkout, the shipping cost is a general estimate which is subject to change depending on size/weight/quantity of ordered goods.
- Orders that contain end of life (EOL) products that are no longer in production may be replaced by a compatible product with the same FRU number offering same functionality.
- Refurbished printers may not have full ink cartridges or laser toners.
- Once an order is processed at our warehouse, it cannot be cancelled. A returned order will likely incur a restocking fee. See RMA page for details about restocking fees.
- Please note if you are concerned about any of the above conditions or have any question at all, we highly recommend that you contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org or call 425-615-6227 before placing an order.