NZXT Kraken X72 RL-KRX72-01 High-performance 360mm liquid cooler with lighting and CAM controls
- Part Number #
- In Stock
- You save $99.37
- Mfr Part Number: RL-KRX72-01
- New performance engineered pump
- Individually addressable RGB and infinite mirror design
- CAM Powered for complete software control
- Includes Aer P radiator-optimized fan
- Advanced lighting modes for a fully dynamic lighting experience
- Reinforced, extended tubing for increased durability
- Socket Type:
- Intel: LGA 2066/ 2011-3/ 2011/ 1366/ 1156/ 1155/ 1151/ 1150
- AMD: Socket TR4/ AM4/ FM2+/ FM2/ FM1/ AM3+/ AM3/ AM2+/ AM2
- Control Modes:
- Fan: Silent / Performance / Custom / Manual
- Pump: Silent / Performance / Custom / Manual
- LED Modes:
- Preset Modes: Fixed, Breathing, Fading, Marquee, Covering Marquee, Pulse, Spectrum Wave, Alternating, Tai Chi, Water Cooler, Loading
- Reactive Modes: Smart and Audio
- Pump Speed: 1600~2800 +/- 300 RPM
- Model: Aer P120
- Speed: 500~2000 +/- 300 RPM
- Noise Level: 21-36 dBA
- Number of Fans: 3
- Material: Aluminum, copper, plastic, ultra-low evaporation rubber, nylon sleeving
- RAM Height Clearance: 35mm
- Dimensions: Radiator - 394.0 x 120.0 x 27.0 mm; Pump - 80.0 x 80.0 x 52.9 mm
- Weight: 1.29 kg
Read Before Orderings
- Product images are for illustrative purposes only and the final product delivered may vary from the one shown above.
- In some cases, a product sold may arrive in different packaging than its original retail box. For bulk orders that are packaged together, product manuals or CDs may not always be available for each item.
- At checkout, the shipping cost is a general estimate which is subject to change depending on size/weight/quantity of ordered goods.
- Orders that contain end of life (EOL) products that are no longer in production may be replaced by a compatible product with the same FRU number offering same functionality.
- Refurbished printers may not have full ink cartridges or laser toners.
- Once an order is processed at our warehouse, it cannot be cancelled. A returned order will likely incur a restocking fee. See RMA page for details about restocking fees.
- Please note if you are concerned about any of the above conditions or have any question at all, we highly recommend that you contact us on email@example.com or call 425-615-6227 before placing an order.