NZXT Kraken M22 RL-KRM22-01 120mm Liquid Cooler with RGB Lighting Effects
- Part Number #
- In Stock
- You save $49.62
- Mfr Part Number: RL-KRM22-01
- Individually addressable RGB lighting and infinite mirror design
- CAM-powered for complete software control, via desktop or mobile app
- Advanced lighting modes for a fully dynamic lighting experience
- Includes Aer P120 radiator-optimized fan
- Reinforced, extended tubing for increased durability
- The product is not compatible with Kraken G12
- Socket Type:
- Intel: LGA 2066/ 2011-3/ 2011/ 1366/ 1156/ 1155/ 1151/ 1150, Core i9/ Core i7/ Core i5/ Core i3/ Pentium/ Celeron
- AMD: Socket TR4/ AM4/ FM2+/ FM2/ FM1/ AM3+/ AM3/ AM2+/ AM2, Ryzen/ FX/ Athlon X4/ Athlon X2/ A-Series APU/ Phenom/ Phenom II/ Athlon/ Athlon II/ Sempron
- Control Method: Software with CAM
- LED Modes:
- Preset Modes: Fixed, Breathing, Fading, Marquee, Covering Marquee, Pulse, Spectrum Wave, Alternating, Tai Chi, Water Cooler, Loading
- Reactive Modes: Smart and Audio
- Pump Speed: 3,000 +/- 300 RPM
- Model: Aer P120
- Speed: 500~2000 +/- 300 RPM
- Noise Level: 21-36 dBA
- Number of Fans: 1
- Material: Aluminum, copper, plastic, ultra-low evaporation rubber, nylon sleeving
- Tube Length: 400mm
- Dimensions: Radiator - 152.0 x 120.0 x 32.0 mm; CPU Water Block - 65.0 x 65.0 x 48.0 mm
- Weight: 0.88 kg
Read Before Orderings
- Product images are for illustrative purposes only and the final product delivered may vary from the one shown above.
- In some cases, a product sold may arrive in different packaging than its original retail box. For bulk orders that are packaged together, product manuals or CDs may not always be available for each item.
- At checkout, the shipping cost is a general estimate which is subject to change depending on size/weight/quantity of ordered goods.
- Orders that contain end of life (EOL) products that are no longer in production may be replaced by a compatible product with the same FRU number offering same functionality.
- Refurbished printers may not have full ink cartridges or laser toners.
- Once an order is processed at our warehouse, it cannot be cancelled. A returned order will likely incur a restocking fee. See RMA page for details about restocking fees.
- Please note if you are concerned about any of the above conditions or have any question at all, we highly recommend that you contact us on email@example.com or call 425-615-6227 before placing an order.