NZXT Aer RGB 2 HF-28140-B1 140mm LED Case Fan for HUE 2 Powered by CAM
- Part Number #
- In Stock
- You save $35.00
- Mfr Part Number: HF-28140-B1
- CAM-powered for seamless software control and nearly infinite customization
- Uniquely shaped, custom engineered light guide creates stunning visual effects, with uniform light dispersion
- Compatible with all HUE 2 controllers and accessories
- Daisy chain and group fans together for additional lighting effects
- PWM fan with optimized cooling and whisper-low 22 dBA
- Fluid dynamic bearing engineered to last over six years
- HUE 2 supports up to a maximum of 40 LEDs per channel, five Aer RGB 2, or six HUE 2 accessories total
- Material: Plastic, Rubber, PCB
- Output LED Quantity: 8 LEDs each
- Fan Rated Voltage: 12V DC
- Fan Speed: 500 ~ 1,500 RPM
- Fan Airflow: 30.39 ~ 91.19 CFM
- Fan Air Pressure: 0.17 ~ 1.52 mm-H2O
- Fan Noise Level: 22 ~ 33 dBA
- Fan Bearing: Fluid Dynamic Bearing (FDB)
- Fan Connector: 4-pin PWM
- Fan Life: 6 years
- Weight: 222.0 g
- Dimensions: 140.0 x 140.0 x 26.0 mm
Read Before Orderings
- Product images are for illustrative purposes only and the final product delivered may vary from the one shown above.
- In some cases, a product sold may arrive in different packaging than its original retail box. For bulk orders that are packaged together, product manuals or CDs may not always be available for each item.
- At checkout, the shipping cost is a general estimate which is subject to change depending on size/weight/quantity of ordered goods.
- Orders that contain end of life (EOL) products that are no longer in production may be replaced by a compatible product with the same FRU number offering same functionality.
- Refurbished printers may not have full ink cartridges or laser toners.
- Once an order is processed at our warehouse, it cannot be cancelled. A returned order will likely incur a restocking fee. See RMA page for details about restocking fees.
- Please note if you are concerned about any of the above conditions or have any question at all, we highly recommend that you contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org or call 425-615-6227 before placing an order.