NEC Display SpectraViewII P243W-BK-SV 24.1" WUXGA WLED LCD Monitor - 16:10 - P243W-BK-SV
- NEC Display
- Part Number #
- In Stock
Manufacturer: NEC Display Solutions
Manufacturer Part Number: P243W-BK-SV
Manufacturer Website Address: http://www.necdisplay.com
Brand Name: NEC Display
Product Line: SpectraViewII
Product Model: P243W-BK-SV
Product Name: SpectraViewII P243W-BK-SV Widescreen LCD Monitor
Designed to handle sRGB graphics projects with confidence, the LED-backlit P243W, a 24" widescreen monitor that is ideal for web, high-end desktop and photography applications. This model utilizes an IPS panel for great imaging performance. Offering 99.8% coverage of sRGB color gamut and 73.1% of NTSC, the P243W provides professional-grade benefits, such as an internal 14-bit 3D programmable lookup tables (LUTs), DisplayPort connectivity and built-in USB hub. The included SpectraViewII software and MDSVSENSOR3 color calibration sensor ensure that colors are rendered accurately.
- AH-IPS LCD panel with 99.8% coverage of sRGB color space
- Superior screen performance (1000:1 contrast ratio, 1920 x 1200 native resolution, 350 cd/m² brightness)
- Supports internal programmable 14-bit 3D lookup tables (LUTs) for calibration
- 2-port USB hub with DisplaySync ProTM controls two computers with only one keyboard and mouse
- Five programmable Picture Mode profiles for quick access to multiple color spaces
- Picture in Picture and Picture by Picture modes increase productivity by displaying two sources simultaneously
- Wide connectivity includes DisplayPort, VGA, HDMI and DVI-D inputs
- SpectraViewII Color Calibration Solution, which includes software and colorimeter, helps the display achieve accurate, consistent and repeatable color performance
- DisplayPort cable compatibility notice
- NaViSet Administrator 2: Free software solution that greatly eases administration and management of larger display device installations
Product Type: LCD Monitor
Number of Screens: 1
Viewable Screen Size: 24.1"
Screen Mode: WUXGA
Response Time: 8 ms
Aspect Ratio: 16:10
Pixel Pitch: 10.6 mil
Backlight Technology: WLED
Horizontal Frequency: 31.50 kHz to 118.40 kHz
Vertical Frequency: 50 Hz to 85 Hz
Maximum Resolution: 1920 x 1200
Color Supported: 1.07 Billion Colors
Native Contrast Ratio: 1,000:1
Brightness: 350 Nit - Typical
- 73.1% NTSC
- 99.8% sRGB
- 99% Adobe RGB
Operating Power Consumption: 25 W
Standby Power Consumption: 200 mW
VESA Mount Compatible: Yes
Height with Stand: 20.80"
Width with Stand: 21.90"
Depth with Stand: 9.20"
Weight (Approximate): 11.90 lb
Weight with Stand (Approximate): 18.08 lb
Environmentally Friendly: Yes
Environmental Certification: RoHS
TAA Compliant: No
Read Before Orderings
- Product images are for illustrative purposes only and the final product delivered may vary from the one shown above.
- In some cases, a product sold may arrive in different packaging than its original retail box. For bulk orders that are packaged together, product manuals or CDs may not always be available for each item.
- At checkout, the shipping cost is a general estimate which is subject to change depending on size/weight/quantity of ordered goods.
- Orders that contain end of life (EOL) products that are no longer in production may be replaced by a compatible product with the same FRU number offering same functionality.
- Refurbished printers may not have full ink cartridges or laser toners.
- Once an order is processed at our warehouse, it cannot be cancelled. A returned order will likely incur a restocking fee. See RMA page for details about restocking fees.
- Please note if you are concerned about any of the above conditions or have any question at all, we highly recommend that you contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org or call 425-615-6227 before placing an order.