NEC Display MultiSync EX341R 34" Double Full HD (DFHD) Curved Screen WLED LCD Monitor - 21:9 - EX341R
- NEC Display
- Part Number #
- In Stock
Manufacturer: NEC Display Solutions
Manufacturer Part Number: EX341R
Manufacturer Website Address: http://www.necdisplay.com
Brand Name: NEC Display
Product Line: MultiSync
Product Series: EX
Product Model: EX341R
Product Name: 34" 21:9 Ultrawide Monitor with 3-Sided Ultra-Narrow Bezel And SVA Panel
The 34" NEC MultiSync EX341R is an 1800R curved SVA desktop monitor with 3-sided ultra-narrow bezels designed to provide a seamless, immersive workspace. This slim, ultrawide model features SVA panel technology with wide viewing angles (178° horizontal/vertical) ,ergonomic adjustability and 1.55mm bezels around three sides of the display. It features a touch controls for and on-screen display (OSD) indicators for easy adjustment of key settings and the included ControlSync ™ technology allows users to control the settings for up to 25 MultiSync EA or EX Series displays in a multi-monitor configuration. Upon establishing one unit as the master, users are able to control many performance attributes of the multi-monitor setup in unison through the single monitor. Its comprehensive input panel includes HDMI 2.0, HDMI 1.4, and DisplayPort 1.2 for connecting to the latest display sources. The 4-port USB 3.0 hub also includes NEC's unique DisplaySync Pro ™ technology, which allows two computers to be controlled with one keyboard and mouse.
- 1800R curved SVA panel creates an immersive desktop experience
- LED backlight technology provides for industry-leading low power consumption and less hazardous materials
- Height-adjust, tilt and swivel capabilities add flexibility and comfort to your viewing preferences
- Full connectivity, including DisplayPort 1.2, HDMI 2.0 and 1.4 inputs
- Touch controls for the on screen display makes display adjustments simple
- Human and ambient light sensors automatically detect your work conditions to determine the proper display brightness, conserving power
- ECO Mode™ allows you to manually adjust the display's brightness to your liking, saving power and reducing your energy costs
- NaViSet Administrator 2: Free software solution that greatly eases administration and management of larger display device installations
- Compatible with SpectraViewII calibration software and the SVII-EA-KITcalibration kit.
Product Type: LCD Monitor
Number of Screens: 1
Viewable Screen Size: 34"
Screen Mode: Double Full HD (DFHD)
Response Time: 5 ms
Aspect Ratio: 21:9
Pixel Pitch: 9.1 mil
Backlight Technology: WLED
Horizontal Frequency: 31.50 kHz to 95 kHz
Vertical Frequency: 29.50 Hz to 75 Hz
Curved Screen: Yes
Maximum Resolution: 3440 x 1440
Color Supported: 16.7 Million Colors
Native Contrast Ratio: 3,000:1
Brightness: 290 Nit - Typical
- 77.5% NTSC
- 99.5% sRGB
Operating Power Consumption: 62 W
Standby Power Consumption: 290 mW
Energy Efficiency Class: A+
Energy Consumption per Year: 43 kWh
VESA Mount Compatible: Yes
Height with Stand: 21.60"
Width with Stand: 31.80"
Depth with Stand: 9.10"
Weight (Approximate): 16.80 lb
Weight with Stand (Approximate): 23.60 lb
Energy Star: Yes
Environmentally Friendly: Yes
- TCO Certified Displays 7.0
- ENERGY STAR 7.0
Read Before Orderings
- Product images are for illustrative purposes only and the final product delivered may vary from the one shown above.
- In some cases, a product sold may arrive in different packaging than its original retail box. For bulk orders that are packaged together, product manuals or CDs may not always be available for each item.
- At checkout, the shipping cost is a general estimate which is subject to change depending on size/weight/quantity of ordered goods.
- Orders that contain end of life (EOL) products that are no longer in production may be replaced by a compatible product with the same FRU number offering same functionality.
- Refurbished printers may not have full ink cartridges or laser toners.
- Once an order is processed at our warehouse, it cannot be cancelled. A returned order will likely incur a restocking fee. See RMA page for details about restocking fees.
- Please note if you are concerned about any of the above conditions or have any question at all, we highly recommend that you contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org or call 425-615-6227 before placing an order.