NEC Display MultiSync EX241UN-PT-H 23.8" LCD Touchscreen Monitor - 16:9 - 6 ms - EX241UN-PT-H
- NEC Display
- Part Number #
- In Stock. Normally Ships Same Day If Ordered Before 3pm Pacific Time
Manufacturer: NEC Display Solutions
Manufacturer Part Number: EX241UN-PT-H
Manufacturer Website Address: http://www.necdisplay.com
Brand Name: NEC Display
Product Line: MultiSync
Product Model: EX241UN-PT-H
Product Name: 24" Full HD PCAP Touch Display with 100mm VESA Mount
Built on the foundations of the MultiSync EX241UN, the 10-point touch EX241UN-PT-H is an IPS desktop monitor designed for interaction. This widescreen model features a flat front display backed by a IPS panel technology with wide viewing angles (178° horizontal/vertical). It features a 5-way control button on the back with on-screen display (OSD) indicators for easy adjustment of key settings and the included ControlSync ™ technology allows users to control the settings for up to 25 EX241UN displays from one place, ideal for kiosks or other installed locations. Upon establishing one unit as the master, users are able to control many performance attributes of the multi-monitor setup in unison through the single monitor. Its comprehensive input panel includes HDMI, DisplayPort, DVI-D, VGA and 3-port USB 3.0 hub for connecting to the latest display sources.
- 10-point Projected Capacitive (PCAP) touch with HID support for Windows, Google Chrome, MacOS and Linux
- LED backlight technology provides for industry-leading low power consumption and less hazardous materials
- Full connectivity, including DisplayPort, HDMI, DVI-D and VGA inputs
- 5-way control button with on screen display makes display adjustments simple
- Optional human and ambient light sensors (KT-SS1) automatically detect your work conditions to determine the proper display brightness, conserving power
- ECO Mode™ allows you to manually adjust the display's brightness to your liking, saving power and reducing your energy costs
- NaViSet Administrator 2: Free software solution that greatly eases administration and management of larger display device installations
Product Type: LCD Touchscreen Monitor
Viewable Screen Size: 23.8"
Screen Mode: Full HD
Response Time: 6 ms
Aspect Ratio: 16:9
Backlight Technology: WLED
Horizontal Frequency: 31.50 kHz to 83 kHz - Analog/Digital
Vertical Frequency: 56 Hz to 75 Hz
Maximum Resolution: 1920 x 1080
Color Supported: 16.7 Million Colors
Native Contrast Ratio: 1,000:1
Brightness: 250 Nit
- 72% NTSC
- 100% sRGB
Touchscreen Type: Projected Capacitive
Multi-touch Screen: Yes
- USB Hub
Operating Power Consumption: 19 W
VESA Mount Compatible: Yes
Weight (Approximate): 7.85 lb
Environmentally Friendly: Yes
Environmental Certification: RoHS
Read Before Orderings
- Product images are for illustrative purposes only and the final product delivered may vary from the one shown above.
- In some cases, a product sold may arrive in different packaging than its original retail box. For bulk orders that are packaged together, product manuals or CDs may not always be available for each item.
- At checkout, the shipping cost is a general estimate which is subject to change depending on size/weight/quantity of ordered goods.
- Orders that contain end of life (EOL) products that are no longer in production may be replaced by a compatible product with the same FRU number offering same functionality.
- Refurbished printers may not have full ink cartridges or laser toners.
- Once an order is processed at our warehouse, it cannot be cancelled. A returned order will likely incur a restocking fee. See RMA page for details about restocking fees.
- Please note if you are concerned about any of the above conditions or have any question at all, we highly recommend that you contact us on email@example.com or call 425-615-6227 before placing an order.