MSI B360M PRO-VD LGA1151/ Intel B360/ DDR4/ SATA3&USB3.1/M.2/ A&GbE/ MicroATX Motherboard
- Part Number #
- IN STOCK - COMES WITH 30 DAYS WARRANTY
- You save $37.00
- Mfr Part Number:Â B360MPROVD
- CPU: LGA1151
- Supports 8thÂ Generation Intel Core, Pentium Gold and Celeron Processors
- Chipset: Intel B360
- Memory: 2x DDR4-2666/ 2400/ 2133 DIMM Slots, Dual Channel, Non-ECC, Unbuffered, Max Capacity of 32GB
- Slots:Â 1x PCI-Express 3.0 x16 Slot, 2x PCI-Express 3.0 x1 Slots
- SATA:Â 6x SATA3 Ports
- M.2: 1x M.2 Port (Key M), supports up to PCIe 3.0 x4 and SATA 6Gb/s, 2242/ 2260/ 2280Â storage devices, Intel Optane Memory Ready
- Audio: Realtek ALC887Â 7.1-Channel High Definition Audio CODEC
- LAN: RTL8111H Gigabit Ethernet Controller
- Ports: 6x USB 3.1Â Gen 1Â Ports (4Â Type-A rear, 2Â via header), 6x USB 2.0 Ports (2Â rear, 4Â via headers), 1x PS/2 Mouse/Keyboard Combo Port,Â 1x VGA Port, 1x DVI-D Port,Â 1x RJ45 LAN Port , Audio I/O Jacks
- Power Connector: 1x 24pin ATX Main Power Connector, 1x 8pin ATX 12V Power Connector
- Form Factor: MicroATX, 8.9Â x 7.3Â inch / 22.6Â x 18.5Â cm
Read Before Orderings
- Product images are for illustrative purposes only and the final product delivered may vary from the one shown above.
- In some cases, a product sold may arrive in different packaging than its original retail box. For bulk orders that are packaged together, product manuals or CDs may not always be available for each item.
- At checkout, the shipping cost is a general estimate which is subject to change depending on size/weight/quantity of ordered goods.
- Orders that contain end of life (EOL) products that are no longer in production may be replaced by a compatible product with the same FRU number offering same functionality.
- Refurbished printers may not have full ink cartridges or laser toners.
- Once an order is processed at our warehouse, it cannot be cancelled. A returned order will likely incur a restocking fee. See RMA page for details about restocking fees.
- Please note if you are concerned about any of the above conditions or have any question at all, we highly recommend that you contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org or call 425-615-6227 before placing an order.