Microsoft Surface Pro X Keyboard - QJW-00001
- Part Number #
- In Stock
Manufacturer: Microsoft Corporation
Manufacturer Part Number: QJW-00001
Manufacturer Website Address: http://www.microsoft.com
Brand Name: Microsoft
Product Line: Surface
Product Name: Surface Pro X Keyboard
For a comfortable typing experience anywhere, pair Surface Pro X Keyboard with Surface Pro X. Sleek and compact, it also features a large trackpad for precise navigation. Compatible with Surface Pro X only.
Full keyboard, compact design
Type in comfort with the ultra-slim and compact Surface Pro X Keyboard. It performs like a traditional laptop keyboard and is built with the best of Microsoft technology, including a full mechanical keyset, backlit keys, optimum spacing for fast, fluid typing, and a large trackpad for precise control and navigation. Take it anywhere for a premium laptop experience on the go.
Work your way anywhere. Surface Pro X Keyboard is uniquely designed to adjust to virtually any angle. Simply click into place and use three different ways: with Surface Pro X Kickstand open as a laptop; folded back for a tablet; and closed to shield the display and conserve battery life.
Built to last
Surface Pro X Keyboard goes beyond traditional keyboards to add a comfortable touch to everyday tasks. It features a smooth feel and a durable, stain-resistant material that easily wipes clean for a premium typing experience like no other.
Product Type: Keyboard
Keyswitch Technology: Mechanical
Keyboard/Keypad Connectivity Technology: Wireless
Number of Keys: 78
Pointing Device Type: TouchPad
Keyboard/Keypad Height: 0.20"
Keyboard/Keypad Width: 11.38"
Keyboard/Keypad Depth: 8.71"
Platform Supported: Windows
Device Supported: Tablet
Read Before Orderings
- Product images are for illustrative purposes only and the final product delivered may vary from the one shown above.
- In some cases, a product sold may arrive in different packaging than its original retail box. For bulk orders that are packaged together, product manuals or CDs may not always be available for each item.
- At checkout, the shipping cost is a general estimate which is subject to change depending on size/weight/quantity of ordered goods.
- Orders that contain end of life (EOL) products that are no longer in production may be replaced by a compatible product with the same FRU number offering same functionality.
- Refurbished printers may not have full ink cartridges or laser toners.
- Once an order is processed at our warehouse, it cannot be cancelled. A returned order will likely incur a restocking fee. See RMA page for details about restocking fees.
- Please note if you are concerned about any of the above conditions or have any question at all, we highly recommend that you contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org or call 425-615-6227 before placing an order.