Micron 5200 ECO 7.68 TB Solid State Drive - 2.5" Internal - SATA (SATA/600) - TAA Compliant - MTFDDAK7T6TDC-1AT16ABYY
- Part Number #
- In Stock
Manufacturer: Micron Technology, Inc
Manufacturer Part Number: MTFDDAK7T6TDC-1AT16ABYY
Manufacturer Website Address: http://www.micron.com
Brand Name: Micron
Product Series: 5200
Product Model: 5200 ECO
Product Name: 5200 Series NAND Flash SSD
Join the SOLID storage revolution. Because spinning media is winding down.
There's an easy way to speed up business-critical workloads that cripple on hard drives: The Micron® 5200 series of SATA SSDs. Engineered on industry-leading 64-layer 3D NAND, the Micron 5200 SSD delivers best-in-class performance and capacity on the same proven architecture as the 5100 series.* Designed for virtualized server workloads that power your business, such as OLTP, BI/DSS, VDI, block/object, and media streaming, the low-latency Micron 5200 SSD eliminates storage bottlenecks with fast, consistent performance - and a lower total cost of ownership.
Product Type: Solid State Drive
Storage Capacity: 7.68 TB
Encryption Standard: 256-bit
Maximum Read Transfer Rate: 540 MB/s
Maximum Write Transfer Rate: 520 MB/s
Network & Communication
Wireless LAN: No
Drive Interface: SATA
Drive Interface Standard: SATA/600
Operating Power Consumption: 3.60 W
Drive Type: Internal
Form Factor: 2.5"
Hot Pluggable: Yes
Weight (Approximate): 2.47 oz
TAA Compliant: Yes
Read Before Orderings
- Product images are for illustrative purposes only and the final product delivered may vary from the one shown above.
- In some cases, a product sold may arrive in different packaging than its original retail box. For bulk orders that are packaged together, product manuals or CDs may not always be available for each item.
- At checkout, the shipping cost is a general estimate which is subject to change depending on size/weight/quantity of ordered goods.
- Orders that contain end of life (EOL) products that are no longer in production may be replaced by a compatible product with the same FRU number offering same functionality.
- Refurbished printers may not have full ink cartridges or laser toners.
- Once an order is processed at our warehouse, it cannot be cancelled. A returned order will likely incur a restocking fee. See RMA page for details about restocking fees.
- Please note if you are concerned about any of the above conditions or have any question at all, we highly recommend that you contact us on email@example.com or call 425-615-6227 before placing an order.