Mellanox QSFP Network Cable - MCP7H00-G001
- Part Number #
- In Stock
Manufacturer: Mellanox Technologies Ltd
Manufacturer Part Number: MCP7H00-G001
Manufacturer Website Address: http://www.mellanox.com
Brand Name: Mellanox
Product Name: QSFP Network Cable
Marketing Information: LinkX™ Cables and Transceivers
LinkX innovative interconnect solutions provide better ROI for data center networks
Supporting data rates up to 100Gb/s
Mellanox cables are a cost-effective solution for connecting high bandwidth fabrics, extending the benefits of Mellanox's high-performance InfiniBand and 10/40/56/100GbE adapters throughout the network. In addition to meeting or exceeding IBTA and IEEE standards, Mellanox Certified cables are tested on Mellanox equipment to ensure optimal signal integrity and the best end-to-end performance. With Mellanox cables you will experience trouble-free installation and long-term operation.
Product Type: Network Cable
Cable Type: QSFP
Cable Length: 3.28 ft
Connector on First End: QSFP Network
Connector on Second End: 2 x QSFP Network
- Network Device
American Wire Gauge: 30 AWG
Data Transfer Rate: 100 Gbit/s
Read Before Orderings
- Product images are for illustrative purposes only and the final product delivered may vary from the one shown above.
- In some cases, a product sold may arrive in different packaging than its original retail box. For bulk orders that are packaged together, product manuals or CDs may not always be available for each item.
- At checkout, the shipping cost is a general estimate which is subject to change depending on size/weight/quantity of ordered goods.
- Orders that contain end of life (EOL) products that are no longer in production may be replaced by a compatible product with the same FRU number offering same functionality.
- Refurbished printers may not have full ink cartridges or laser toners.
- Once an order is processed at our warehouse, it cannot be cancelled. A returned order will likely incur a restocking fee. See RMA page for details about restocking fees.
- Please note if you are concerned about any of the above conditions or have any question at all, we highly recommend that you contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org or call 425-615-6227 before placing an order.