Mellanox LinkX QSFP28 Network Cable - MCP1600-C003E30L
- Part Number #
- In Stock
Manufacturer: Mellanox Technologies Ltd
Manufacturer Part Number: MCP1600-C003E30L
Manufacturer Website Address: http://www.mellanox.com
Brand Name: Mellanox
Product Line: LinkX
Product Name: LinkX QSFP28 Network Cable
Mellanox MCP1600-C0xxEyyz direct attach copper (DAC) cables are high speed, cost-effective alternatives to fiber optics in 100Gb/s Ethernet applications.
Mellanox QSFP28 passive copper cable contains four high-speed copper pairs, each operating at data rates of up to 25GbE. Each QSFP28 connector includes an EEPROM providing product information which can be read by the host system.
Mellanox's unique quality, passive, copper cable solutions provide power-efficient connectivity for short distance interconnects. They enable higher port bandwidth, density and configurability at a low cost and reduced power requirement in the data centers.
MCP1600-C0xxEyyz cables up to 2m support IEEE 802.3bj CA-25G-N (Cable Assembly No-FEC) with low latency. Cables from 3m to 5m support IEEE 802.3bj CA-25G-L (Cable Assembly Long) with RS-FEC (Reed Solomon Forward Error Correction) enabled(1). For 2.5m and 3m cables there are two versions supporting either CA-25G-N or CA-25G-L.
Product Type: Network Cable
Cable Type: QSFP28
Cable Length: 9.84 ft
Connector on First End: 1 x QSFP28 Network
Connector on Second End: 1 x QSFP28 Network
- Halogen Free
Device Supported: Network Device
American Wire Gauge: 30 AWG
Data Transfer Rate: 100 Gbit/s
Environmentally Friendly: Yes
Environmental Certification: RoHS
Read Before Orderings
- Product images are for illustrative purposes only and the final product delivered may vary from the one shown above.
- In some cases, a product sold may arrive in different packaging than its original retail box. For bulk orders that are packaged together, product manuals or CDs may not always be available for each item.
- At checkout, the shipping cost is a general estimate which is subject to change depending on size/weight/quantity of ordered goods.
- Orders that contain end of life (EOL) products that are no longer in production may be replaced by a compatible product with the same FRU number offering same functionality.
- Refurbished printers may not have full ink cartridges or laser toners.
- Once an order is processed at our warehouse, it cannot be cancelled. A returned order will likely incur a restocking fee. See RMA page for details about restocking fees.
- Please note if you are concerned about any of the above conditions or have any question at all, we highly recommend that you contact us on email@example.com or call 425-615-6227 before placing an order.