Maruson Power Personal POP-625BS 625VA/330W UPS System
- Part Number #
- In Stock
- You save $37.00
- Mfr Part Number: POP-625BS
- Capacity: 625VA / 330W
- Voltage: 110 - 120 VAC
- Voltage Range: 96 - 138 VAC
- Frequency: 50/60 Hz (Auto Sensing)
- Output Voltage: 110-120 VAC
- Frequency Range (Batt. Mode): 60 / 50 Hz Â± 1%
- Transfer Time: 4ms (typical)
- Overload protection: Circuit breaker
- Waveform (Batt. Mode): Simulated Sinewave
- Outlets: 4 backup + surge & 4 surge only
- Battery Type & Quantity: 12 V / 6 Ah x 1
- Backup Time (Basic PC): Up to 40 minutes
- Recharge Time: 8 hours
- Full Protection: Overcharge and overload protection
- Phone / Fax / DSL / Network Surge Protection: RJ-11 / 45
- EMI / RFI Filter: Full time
- AC Surge Protection: Full time, 359 joules
- Communication: HID USB Interface - Windows 10 / 8 / 7 / Server 2012 R2 / Server 2008 R2 / Linux / Mac
- Dimension (WxDxH): 4.9 x 12.0 x 3.3 inch / 125.0 x 305.0 x 84.0 mm
- Weight: 6.8 lbs / 3.1 kg
Read Before Orderings
- Product images are for illustrative purposes only and the final product delivered may vary from the one shown above.
- In some cases, a product sold may arrive in different packaging than its original retail box. For bulk orders that are packaged together, product manuals or CDs may not always be available for each item.
- At checkout, the shipping cost is a general estimate which is subject to change depending on size/weight/quantity of ordered goods.
- Orders that contain end of life (EOL) products that are no longer in production may be replaced by a compatible product with the same FRU number offering same functionality.
- Refurbished printers may not have full ink cartridges or laser toners.
- Once an order is processed at our warehouse, it cannot be cancelled. A returned order will likely incur a restocking fee. See RMA page for details about restocking fees.
- Please note if you are concerned about any of the above conditions or have any question at all, we highly recommend that you contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org or call 425-615-6227 before placing an order.