Logitech Video Conference Equipment - TAPZOOMMEDIUM
- Part Number #
- In Stock
Manufacturer Part Number: TAPZOOMMEDIUM
Manufacturer Website Address: http://www.logitech.com
Brand Name: Logitech
Product Name: Video Conference Equipment
Zoom Rooms transform any space to a Zoom meeting place with one-touch join, easy content sharing, and center of room control for online meetings.Now, Logitech® makes it easy for IT to deploy these benefits to meeting rooms of all shapes and sizes with pre-configured systems and expert support resources.
Logitech Room Solutions for Zoom include everything you need to build out conference rooms with one or two displays. Available in small, medium, and large configurations, Logitech Room Solutions for Zoom come pre-configured with a Zoom-approved mini PC, a Logitech conferencecam with RightSense™ technologies, a PC mount with cable retention, and the Logitech Tap touch controller.
Systems arrive neatly packaged and ready for installation. A setup guide shows how components fit together, while an online wizard guides you through configuration step-by-step.
With quality components, commercial-grade cabling, and innovations that automate a better user experience, Logitech Room Solutions for Zoom make it easy to deploy Zoom Rooms throughout the workplace.
Product Type: Video Conference Equipment
Graphics Modes (Live): 4K UHD
Maximum Video Resolution (Live): 3840 x 2160
Microphone Form Factor: External
TAA Compliant: No
Read Before Orderings
- Product images are for illustrative purposes only and the final product delivered may vary from the one shown above.
- In some cases, a product sold may arrive in different packaging than its original retail box. For bulk orders that are packaged together, product manuals or CDs may not always be available for each item.
- At checkout, the shipping cost is a general estimate which is subject to change depending on size/weight/quantity of ordered goods.
- Orders that contain end of life (EOL) products that are no longer in production may be replaced by a compatible product with the same FRU number offering same functionality.
- Refurbished printers may not have full ink cartridges or laser toners.
- Once an order is processed at our warehouse, it cannot be cancelled. A returned order will likely incur a restocking fee. See RMA page for details about restocking fees.
- Please note if you are concerned about any of the above conditions or have any question at all, we highly recommend that you contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org or call 425-615-6227 before placing an order.