Logitech Slim Folio Pro Keyboard/Cover Case (Folio) for 12.9" Apple iPad (2018) - 920-009146
- Part Number #
- In Stock
Manufacturer Part Number: 920-009146
Manufacturer Website Address: http://www.logitech.com
Brand Name: Logitech
Product Line: Slim Folio Pro
Product Name: Slim Folio Pro for iPad Pro 12.9-inch (3rd gen)
WORK LIKE A PRO
Enjoy laptop-like typing on your iPad Pro® 11-inch and 12.9-inch (3rd gen) with Slim Folio Pro. Three distinct use modes ensure you can always work at your highest level no matter where you are - a café table, desk, or even your lap. This light all-in-one case provides front and back protection for your device and even features a convenient spot to charge and stow your Apple Pencil®(2nd gen).
THREE USE MODES
Slim Folio Pro offers three unique modes to help you accomplish any task more efficiently.
Type Mode: Just dock the keyboard upright and type away.
Sketch Mode: Collapse the iPad®screen to take notes or draw with Apple Pencil (2nd gen).
Read Mode: Fold the keyboard back to read books, articles, and more.
PRO ANYWHERE, DAY OR NIGHT
Enjoy using your iPad at night or in dim lighting? We do, too. That's why the integrated keyboard comes equipped with backlit keys. Three adjustable levels of brightness ensure you can see what you're doing whether you're in the bedroom, on a plane, or any other low light environment.
OVER 20 YEARS OF TYPING INNOVATION
Decades of Logitech expertise have gone into ensuring that every keystroke is fluid, natural, and accurate. Enjoy hours of comfortable typing thanks to large, well-spaced keys stretched edge-to-edge so your hands won't feel crowded. Our premium keyboards are designed with a scissor mechanism beneath each key to deliver the perfect bounce every time for fast, accurate typing.
HELPFUL iOS SHORTCUTS
Forget hunting around the screen or in menus to perform simple actions - Slim Folio Pro features a full row of shortcut keys.
1) Home: go to home screen
2) Screen brightness: adjusts screen brightness up or down
3) Search: brings up iOS® search field
4) Virtual Keyboard: shows/hides the virtual keyboard
5) Media controls: Back, Play/Pause, Forward
6) Volume controls: Mute, Volume up, Volume down
7) Screen on/off: locks iPad Pro screen
8) Bluetooth® Low Energy connect:pairs devices
9) Battery Check: LED light shows battery status
FRONT AND BACK PRO PROTECTION
Keep the front and back of your iPad safe from scuffs, scratches, and spills. Slim Folio Pro securely holds iPad Pro in a lightweight case that keeps corners protected and doesn't weigh you down. Outer fabric is smooth and soft to the touch.
CONVENIENT MAGNETIC LATCH
A secure magnetic latch keeps the case securely closed when not in use to protect your iPad screen. The latch also features a convenient storage loop for Apple Pencil (2nd gen) and other digital pencils.
DESIGNED FOR APPLE PENCIL (2ND GEN)
The Slim Folio Pro case is designed with open sides so you can charge Apple Pencil (2nd gen) with the case on. When you're done drawing, slip Apple Pencil into the magnetic latch to prevent it from being knocked loose during travel.
START TYPING INSTANTLY
With a built in auto on/off feature, simply place iPad in type mode to turn the keyboard on. Then remove iPad Pro from the dock to put the keys to sleep. This conserves power so you're able to type longer between charges.
Product Type: Keyboard/Cover Case
Maximum Screen Size Supported: 12.9"
- Scuff Resistant
- Scratch Resistant
- Spill Resistant
Weight (Approximate): 1.56 lb
- Apple Pencil (2nd Generation)
- iPad Pro (2018)
Brand Compatibility: Apple
Compatibility: Apple - iPad Pro 12.9-inch (3rd generation) (Model: A1876, A1895, A1983, A2014), Pencil
Read Before Orderings
- Product images are for illustrative purposes only and the final product delivered may vary from the one shown above.
- In some cases, a product sold may arrive in different packaging than its original retail box. For bulk orders that are packaged together, product manuals or CDs may not always be available for each item.
- At checkout, the shipping cost is a general estimate which is subject to change depending on size/weight/quantity of ordered goods.
- Orders that contain end of life (EOL) products that are no longer in production may be replaced by a compatible product with the same FRU number offering same functionality.
- Refurbished printers may not have full ink cartridges or laser toners.
- Once an order is processed at our warehouse, it cannot be cancelled. A returned order will likely incur a restocking fee. See RMA page for details about restocking fees.
- Please note if you are concerned about any of the above conditions or have any question at all, we highly recommend that you contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org or call 425-615-6227 before placing an order.