Logitech R500 Presentation Remote - 910-005333
- Part Number #
- In Stock
Manufacturer Part Number: 910-005333
Manufacturer Website Address: http://www.logitech.com
Brand Name: Logitech
Product Model: R500
Product Name: R500 Presentation Remote
Deliver impactful presentations with the R500 Laser Presentation Remote. Move freely and navigate slides from up to 65 feet (20 meters) away - and point out precise areas of focus with the red laser pointer. The R500 is optimized to work with Windows®, macOS® and leading presentation software.
The R500 is a simple, reliable, and hassle-free presentation remote - so you can focus on crushing your delivery.
INTUITIVE SLIDE NAVIGATION
The R500's unmistakable three button design means you can navigate your presentation slides with ease and confidence without having to look down to orient your fingers.
RED LASER POINTER
Point out precise areas of focus in your presentation with an easy-to-use and bright red laser pointer.
If you present on TV & LCD screens and need a digital pointer, try the:
LOGITECH PRESENTATION APP
Customize button functions, monitor battery life, and set an on-screen timer from the Logitech Presentation App. Never worry about your computer going to sleep, the app keeps it awake while you present.
20-METER OPERATING RANGE
Connect your R500 to your computer via USB receiver or Bluetooth® low energy technology. Then move and present freely from as far as 65 ft (20 meters) away.
DESIGNED FOR A SECURE GRIP
The R500 Laser Presentation Remote has been designed to fit snugly into the palm of your hand, and its soft rubber surface and textured buttons allow for a confident grip while presenting.
Product Type: Presentation Pointer
Pointing Device Connectivity Technology: Wireless
Pointing Device Wireless Technology: Bluetooth/Radio Frequency
Movement Detection: Laser
Pointing Device Host Interface: USB
Weight (Approximate): 1.89 oz
- LCD Monitor
Environmentally Friendly: Yes
TAA Compliant: No
Read Before Orderings
- Product images are for illustrative purposes only and the final product delivered may vary from the one shown above.
- In some cases, a product sold may arrive in different packaging than its original retail box. For bulk orders that are packaged together, product manuals or CDs may not always be available for each item.
- At checkout, the shipping cost is a general estimate which is subject to change depending on size/weight/quantity of ordered goods.
- Orders that contain end of life (EOL) products that are no longer in production may be replaced by a compatible product with the same FRU number offering same functionality.
- Refurbished printers may not have full ink cartridges or laser toners.
- Once an order is processed at our warehouse, it cannot be cancelled. A returned order will likely incur a restocking fee. See RMA page for details about restocking fees.
- Please note if you are concerned about any of the above conditions or have any question at all, we highly recommend that you contact us on email@example.com or call 425-615-6227 before placing an order.