Logitech MX Vertical Advanced Ergonomic Mouse - 910-005447
- Part Number #
- In Stock
Manufacturer Part Number: 910-005447
Manufacturer Website Address: http://www.logitech.com
Brand Name: Logitech
Product Line: MX Vertical
Product Name: MX Vertical Advanced Ergonomic Mouse
Mouse features an ergonomic design to help you rise above discomfort and reduce muscle strain, decrease wrist pressure and improve posture. Vertical construction keeps your hand in a natural handshake position to reduce muscular strain by 10 percent and promotes a more ergonomic posture. 57-degree vertical angle reduces the pressure on your wrist, while your thumb is positioned comfortably on the thumb rest. Advanced optical tracking with a dedicated cursor speed switch results in four times less hand movement to reduce muscle and hand fatigue. Its unique form is designed to fit a variety of hand shapes and sizes while the textured rubber surface assures a solid, natural grip.
Product Type: Mouse
Pointing Device Connectivity Technology: Cable/Wireless
Pointing Device Wireless Technology: Bluetooth/Radio Frequency
Movement Detection: Optical
Movement Resolution: 4000 dpi
Number of Total Buttons: 4
Scroller Type: Scroll Wheel
Ergonomic Fit: Right-handed Only
Pointing Device Host Interface: USB Type C
Weight (Approximate): 4.76 oz
Device Supported: Computer
Environmentally Friendly: Yes
Country of Origin: China
Read Before Orderings
- Product images are for illustrative purposes only and the final product delivered may vary from the one shown above.
- In some cases, a product sold may arrive in different packaging than its original retail box. For bulk orders that are packaged together, product manuals or CDs may not always be available for each item.
- At checkout, the shipping cost is a general estimate which is subject to change depending on size/weight/quantity of ordered goods.
- Orders that contain end of life (EOL) products that are no longer in production may be replaced by a compatible product with the same FRU number offering same functionality.
- Refurbished printers may not have full ink cartridges or laser toners.
- Once an order is processed at our warehouse, it cannot be cancelled. A returned order will likely incur a restocking fee. See RMA page for details about restocking fees.
- Please note if you are concerned about any of the above conditions or have any question at all, we highly recommend that you contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org or call 425-615-6227 before placing an order.