Logitech C525 Webcam - Black - USB 2.0 - 1 Pack(s) - 960-000715
- Part Number #
- In Stock
Manufacturer Part Number: 960-000715
Manufacturer Website Address: http://www.logitech.com
Brand Name: Logitech
Product Model: C525
Product Name: C525 HD Webcam
With HD 720p video calling and recording as well as one-click HD uploading to Facebook, you can use the HD WebCam C525 to share your HD world anywhere, anytime. Logitech Fluid Crystal Technology automatically adjusts the frame rate, color and sharpness for smoother video, sharper pictures, richer colors and clearer sound in real-world conditions. With auto light correction, the camera will intelligently adjust to produce the best possible image even in dim or poorly backlit settings. Enjoy wide-screen HD video (720p) on major IMs that support HD video calls. This webcam doesn't compress video during a call so your image stays HD-clear. Foldable webcam also features a built-in premium autofocus for razor-sharp images, 8 megapixels for high-resolution snapshots (software enhanced), built-in mic with noise reduction for clear conversations and face-recognition software. The 360-degree, full-rotational design makes calling and recording easier at any angle.
Product Type: Webcam
Display & Graphics
Interpolated Resolution: 8 Megapixel
Maximum Video Resolution: 1280 x 720
Focus Modes: Auto-focus
Host Interface: USB 2.0
- CRT Monitors
Device Supported: Computer
Assembly Required: No
Environmentally Friendly: Yes
Country of Origin: China
Read Before Orderings
- Product images are for illustrative purposes only and the final product delivered may vary from the one shown above.
- In some cases, a product sold may arrive in different packaging than its original retail box. For bulk orders that are packaged together, product manuals or CDs may not always be available for each item.
- At checkout, the shipping cost is a general estimate which is subject to change depending on size/weight/quantity of ordered goods.
- Orders that contain end of life (EOL) products that are no longer in production may be replaced by a compatible product with the same FRU number offering same functionality.
- Refurbished printers may not have full ink cartridges or laser toners.
- Once an order is processed at our warehouse, it cannot be cancelled. A returned order will likely incur a restocking fee. See RMA page for details about restocking fees.
- Please note if you are concerned about any of the above conditions or have any question at all, we highly recommend that you contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org or call 425-615-6227 before placing an order.