LG PF50KA DLP Projector - 16:9 - PF50KA
- Part Number #
- In Stock
Manufacturer: LG Electronics
Manufacturer Part Number: PF50KA
Manufacturer Website Address: http://www.lg.com/us
Brand Name: LG
Product Model: PF50KA
Product Name: Full HD LED Smart Home Theater Projector With Built-In Battery
Full HD Resolution
Watch movies and more in true 1080p high-definition sharpness, full of the fine detail that can be lost at lower resolutions. The picture remains lifelike and text is crystal-clear when displayed at up to 100 inches.
LG's exclusive Smart TV platform is simple to set up and offers easy discovery of exciting premium content from the most popular providers. The included remote control makes navigation fast and fun.
Project your videos, photos and apps wirelessly from compatible smartphones, tablet or laptop. Pair big sound with the large-scale viewing via Bluetooth to compatible portable speakers, headphones or sound bars. And with the built-in battery, enjoy all your content on the big screen for up to 2.5 hours.
USB Type-C™ Connection
Offering versatility and convenience, the USB Type-C™ connection allows FHD video transfer and display from compatible devices, as well as laptop/mobile device charging, all at the same time over a single cable.
USB Plug and Play
Easily play movies, share photos or deliver winning PowerPoint, Word or Excel presentations from this projector by simply plugging in a USB storage device.
Up to 30,000 hoursLED Lamp Life
This projector's light source is a powerful LED lamp that enables a big, detailed image and will provide years of reliable service.
Product Type: DLP Projector
Projection Method: Front
Maximum Diagonal Image Size: 100"
Number of Lamps: 1
Lamp Type: LED RGB
Normal Mode Lamp Life: 30000 Hour
Standard Mode Brightness: Up to 600 lm
Native Resolution: 1920 x 1080
Graphic Mode: Full HD
Native Aspect Ratio: 16:9
Contrast Ratio: 100,000:1
Video Signal Standard: HDTV
Output Scan Format: 1080p
Operating Power Consumption: 65 W
Weight (Approximate): 2.10 lb
Read Before Orderings
- Product images are for illustrative purposes only and the final product delivered may vary from the one shown above.
- In some cases, a product sold may arrive in different packaging than its original retail box. For bulk orders that are packaged together, product manuals or CDs may not always be available for each item.
- At checkout, the shipping cost is a general estimate which is subject to change depending on size/weight/quantity of ordered goods.
- Orders that contain end of life (EOL) products that are no longer in production may be replaced by a compatible product with the same FRU number offering same functionality.
- Refurbished printers may not have full ink cartridges or laser toners.
- Once an order is processed at our warehouse, it cannot be cancelled. A returned order will likely incur a restocking fee. See RMA page for details about restocking fees.
- Please note if you are concerned about any of the above conditions or have any question at all, we highly recommend that you contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org or call 425-615-6227 before placing an order.