LG 55XS2E-B Digital Signage Display - 55XS2E-B
- Part Number #
- In Stock
Manufacturer: LG Electronics
Manufacturer Part Number: 55XS2E-B
Manufacturer Website Address: http://www.lg.com/us
Brand Name: LG
Product Series: XS2E-B
Product Model: 55XS2E-B
Product Name: 55XS2E-B Digital Signage Display
With a great brightness of 2,500 cd/? , XS series clearly delivers contents and attracts public attention, which is the ultimate display for outdoor visibility.
Visible with Polarized Sunglasses
QWP enables clear visibility even when the viewer is wearing polarized sunglasses.
By eliminating the need for a cooling fan, we have made the XS series an ideal choice for the in-window environment. Its operating noise level is under 25dB, which is quieter than that of daily conversation.
Thanks to its thin depth, the XS series takes up less space, which leads to space efficiency in an in-window environment.
High-Performance with webOS Smart Platform
Quad Core SoC can execute several tasks at the same time without a separate media player. In addition, webOS 3.0 platform enhances user convenience with intuitive UI and simple app develoment tools.
Smart Brightness Control
The screen brightness is automatically adjusted depending on the ambient light. The brightness is increased in light for better visibility, while it is decreased in darkness for efficient power management.
Product Type: Digital Signage Display
Display & Graphics
Screen Size: 54.6"
Display Screen Type: LCD
Display Resolution: 1920 x 1080
Backlight Technology: LED
Scan Format: 1080p
Brightness: 2500 Nit
Network & Communication
Number of HDMI Inputs: 2
Operating System: webOS 3.0
- 120 V AC
- 230 V AC
Weight (Approximate): 54.45 lb
Energy Star: No
Read Before Orderings
- Product images are for illustrative purposes only and the final product delivered may vary from the one shown above.
- In some cases, a product sold may arrive in different packaging than its original retail box. For bulk orders that are packaged together, product manuals or CDs may not always be available for each item.
- At checkout, the shipping cost is a general estimate which is subject to change depending on size/weight/quantity of ordered goods.
- Orders that contain end of life (EOL) products that are no longer in production may be replaced by a compatible product with the same FRU number offering same functionality.
- Refurbished printers may not have full ink cartridges or laser toners.
- Once an order is processed at our warehouse, it cannot be cancelled. A returned order will likely incur a restocking fee. See RMA page for details about restocking fees.
- Please note if you are concerned about any of the above conditions or have any question at all, we highly recommend that you contact us on email@example.com or call 425-615-6227 before placing an order.