LG 43TA3E-B Touchscreen LCD Monitor - 43TA3E-B
- Part Number #
- In Stock
Manufacturer: LG Electronics
Manufacturer Website Address: http://www.lg.com/us
Brand Name: LG
Product Series: TA3E
Product Model: 43TA3E-B
Product Name: 43TA3E-B Touchscreen LCD Monitor
All-in-one Touch ExperienceBuilt-in Interactive Touch
The TA3E series is a built-in touch display that provides immediate touch experiences without the need to purchase any separate overlay touch accessories. Various touch-based solutions can be applied for customer interactions to promote your brand, with a maximum of 10 touch points supported.
All-in-one Touch ExperienceEmbedded Writing Solution
The LG IDB, the embedded writing application, offers an all-in-one solution for advanced customer engagement. No separate PC or software is necessary for white board performance, so operators can easily create two-way communication channels.
Simple CustomizationUser-friendly Smart Platform
The LG webOS smart platform supports web-based HTML5 and offers SDK, allowing SIs to easily build their own apps for customer solutions. Also, it enhances user convenience with an intuitive UI optimized for business purposes.
Simple CustomizationCompatibility with AV Control System
The TA3E series is compatible with AV control system, with which users can easily manage, monitor and control LG commercial displays from one location.
Simple CustomizationBeacon Supported
With Beacon and Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE) support, the TA3E series lets stores provide coupons and information in real-time, which increases interactivity with customers at the moments when it most counts.
User ConvenienceEasy Touch Navigator on Display
The touch menu is a subsidiary menu introduced to improve user-friendliness. Users can run the desired function or change the settings from anywhere by softly pressing the screen to call up the touch menu. The SI folder is especially designed to gather and show customized apps, making it easy for users to find and use them.
User ConvenienceAuto Signal Switching
The failover function enables the display to detect the available input signals and automatically change the source when the current signal is disconnected or other higher priority signals are connected. Users can prepare backup sources for any unexpected error.
User ConvenienceMulti Screen with PBP/PIP
PBP features multi screen in a single display with upto 2 input sources, thus maximizing usability of the screen. In addition, PIP supports playing both main screen and sub screen at the same time with various layouts, so users can arrange many different usage scenarios efficiently.
Product Type: Digital Signage Display
Display & Graphics
Screen Size: 43"
Display Screen Type: LCD
Display Resolution: 1920 x 1080
Backlight Technology: LED
Scan Format: 1080p
Brightness: 450 Nit
Network & Communication
Wireless LAN: Yes
Number of HDMI Inputs: 2
Number of DisplayPorts: 2
Number of DVI Ports: 2
Operating System: WebOS
Weight (Approximate): 37.70 lb
Energy Star: Yes
Read Before Orderings
- Product images are for illustrative purposes only and the final product delivered may vary from the one shown above.
- In some cases, a product sold may arrive in different packaging than its original retail box. For bulk orders that are packaged together, product manuals or CDs may not always be available for each item.
- At checkout, the shipping cost is a general estimate which is subject to change depending on size/weight/quantity of ordered goods.
- Orders that contain end of life (EOL) products that are no longer in production may be replaced by a compatible product with the same FRU number offering same functionality.
- Refurbished printers may not have full ink cartridges or laser toners.
- Once an order is processed at our warehouse, it cannot be cancelled. A returned order will likely incur a restocking fee. See RMA page for details about restocking fees.
- Please note if you are concerned about any of the above conditions or have any question at all, we highly recommend that you contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org or call 425-615-6227 before placing an order.