LG 24BL450Y-B 23.8" Full HD LCD Monitor - 16:9 - TAA Compliant - 24BL450Y-B
- Part Number #
- In Stock
Manufacturer: LG Electronics
Manufacturer Part Number: 24BL450Y-B
Manufacturer Website Address: http://www.lg.com/us
Brand Name: LG
Product Series: BL450Y
Product Model: 24BL450Y-B
Product Name: 24BL450Y-B BL450Y Series Full HD IPS Desktop Monitor
Full HD IPS Display
IPS (In-Plane Switching) technology highlights the performance of liquid crystal displays. Response times are shortened, color reproduction is improved, and users can view the screen at virtually any angle.
On-Screen Control puts a host of essential monitor settings into a handy window for quick, easy access. Volume, brightness, picture mode presets, Screen Split 2.0 and Dual Controller and more can now be adjusted with just a few clicks of the mouse, instead of hard buttons on the monitor.
This wall-mountable monitor provides the freedom to take the monitor off the desk and hang it on the wall, allowing you to expand your viewing options and save desktop space.
Product Type: LCD Monitor
Number of Screens: 1
Viewable Screen Size: 23.8"
Screen Mode: Full HD
Panel Technology: In-plane Switching (IPS) Technology
Response Time: 5 ms GTG (Fast)
Aspect Ratio: 16:9
Pixel Pitch: 10.8 mil
Maximum Resolution: 1920 x 1080
Color Supported: 16.7 Million Colors
Native Contrast Ratio: 1,000:1
- 200 Nit - Minimum
- 250 Nit - Typical
Color Gamut: 72% NTSC (CIE 1931)
Number of Speakers: 2
Operating Power Consumption: 26 W
VESA Mount Compatible: Yes
Height with Stand: 20.20"
Width with Stand: 21.90"
Depth with Stand: 9.40"
Weight (Approximate): 7.28 lb
Weight with Stand (Approximate): 12.13 lb
Environmentally Friendly: Yes
- EPEAT Bronze
TAA Compliant: Yes
Read Before Orderings
- Product images are for illustrative purposes only and the final product delivered may vary from the one shown above.
- In some cases, a product sold may arrive in different packaging than its original retail box. For bulk orders that are packaged together, product manuals or CDs may not always be available for each item.
- At checkout, the shipping cost is a general estimate which is subject to change depending on size/weight/quantity of ordered goods.
- Orders that contain end of life (EOL) products that are no longer in production may be replaced by a compatible product with the same FRU number offering same functionality.
- Refurbished printers may not have full ink cartridges or laser toners.
- Once an order is processed at our warehouse, it cannot be cancelled. A returned order will likely incur a restocking fee. See RMA page for details about restocking fees.
- Please note if you are concerned about any of the above conditions or have any question at all, we highly recommend that you contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org or call 425-615-6227 before placing an order.