Lexmark W850 W850DN Laser Printer - Monochrome - 19Z4185
- Part Number #
- In Stock. Normally Ships Same Day If Ordered Before 3pm Pacific Time
Manufacturer: Lexmark International, Inc
Manufacturer Part Number: 19Z4185
Manufacturer Website Address: http://www.lexmark.com
Brand Name: Lexmark
Product Series: W850
Product Model: W850DN
Product Name: W850DN Laser Printer
To reach your true productivity potential, you need to leverage technology that can make a real difference. The Lexmark W850n Series delivers game-changing power and performance at every level. These robust workhorses provide the exceptional input capacity and reliability that print-intensive workgroups demand, with the added advantages of A3 media support and optional finishing. With innovative ease-of-use features and built-in intelligence that keeps the print queue flowing, the Lexmark W850n Series is your clear path to greater efficiency.
Product Type: Laser Printer
Recommended Use: Plain Paper Print
Print Color Capability: Monochrome
Maximum Mono Print Speed (ppm): 50
Maximum Print Resolution: 1200 x 1200 dpi
Duplex Printing: Automatic
Processor & Chipset
Processor Speed: 800 MHz
Maximum Memory: 1.25 GB
Network & Communication
Ethernet Technology: Gigabit Ethernet
Media Types & Handling
- A3 - 11.69" x 16.54"
- B4 (JIS)
- B5 (JIS)
- C5 Envelope
- DL Envelope
- Envelope No. 10
- Envelope No. 7 3/4
Number of Input/Multipurpose Trays Installed: 3
Standard Input Media Capacity: 1100 sheets
Duty Cycle: 300000
Form Factor: Desktop
Weight (Approximate): 109 lb
Energy Star: Yes
Environmentally Friendly: Yes
Environmental Certification: ENERGY STAR
Country of Origin: China
Read Before Orderings
- Product images are for illustrative purposes only and the final product delivered may vary from the one shown above.
- In some cases, a product sold may arrive in different packaging than its original retail box. For bulk orders that are packaged together, product manuals or CDs may not always be available for each item.
- At checkout, the shipping cost is a general estimate which is subject to change depending on size/weight/quantity of ordered goods.
- Orders that contain end of life (EOL) products that are no longer in production may be replaced by a compatible product with the same FRU number offering same functionality.
- Refurbished printers may not have full ink cartridges or laser toners.
- Once an order is processed at our warehouse, it cannot be cancelled. A returned order will likely incur a restocking fee. See RMA page for details about restocking fees.
- Please note if you are concerned about any of the above conditions or have any question at all, we highly recommend that you contact us on email@example.com or call 425-615-6227 before placing an order.