Lexmark W840N Laser Printer Government Compliant - 25A0195
- Part Number #
- In Stock
Manufacturer: Lexmark International, Inc
Manufacturer Part Number: 25A0195
Manufacturer Website Address: http://www.lexmark.com
Brand Name: Lexmark
Product Series: W
Product Model: W840N
Product Name: W840N Laser Printer Government Compliant
The Lexmark W840N provides wide-format (A3, Ledger) and high-performance with 50 ppm, a 625 MHz processor and a time to first page as fast as 6.8 seconds. With standard 256MB of memory and up to 300,000-page per month duty cycle, the Lexmark W840N easily handles high-volume printing needs.
Product Type: Laser Printer
Recommended Use: Plain Paper Print
Print Color Capability: Monochrome
Maximum Mono Print Speed (ppm): 50
Maximum Print Resolution: 2400 dpi
Duplex Printing: Manual
Network & Communication
Ethernet Technology: Fast Ethernet
Media Types & Handling
- Envelope No. 10 - 4.13" x 9.50"
- Envelope No. 7 3/4 - 3.88" x 7.50"
- A3 - 11.69" x 16.54"
- A4 - 8.27" x 11.70"
- A5 - 5.83" x 8.27"
- C5 Envelope - 6.38" x 9.02"
- DL Envelope - 4.33" x 8.66"
- Executive - 7.25" x 10.50"
- Folio - 8.50" x 13"
- B4 (JIS) - 10.12" x 14.33"
- B5 - 7.17" x 10.12"
- Ledger - 11" x 17"
- Legal - 8.50" x 14"
- Letter - 8.50" x 11"
- Statement - 5.50" x 8.50"
- Custom Size
Number of Input/Multipurpose Trays Installed: 3
Standard Input Media Capacity: 1100 sheets
Duty Cycle: 300000
Power Source: AC Supply
Input Voltage: 220 V AC
Form Factor: Desktop
Weight (Approximate): 100.5 lb
Read Before Orderings
- Product images are for illustrative purposes only and the final product delivered may vary from the one shown above.
- In some cases, a product sold may arrive in different packaging than its original retail box. For bulk orders that are packaged together, product manuals or CDs may not always be available for each item.
- At checkout, the shipping cost is a general estimate which is subject to change depending on size/weight/quantity of ordered goods.
- Orders that contain end of life (EOL) products that are no longer in production may be replaced by a compatible product with the same FRU number offering same functionality.
- Refurbished printers may not have full ink cartridges or laser toners.
- Once an order is processed at our warehouse, it cannot be cancelled. A returned order will likely incur a restocking fee. See RMA page for details about restocking fees.
- Please note if you are concerned about any of the above conditions or have any question at all, we highly recommend that you contact us on email@example.com or call 425-615-6227 before placing an order.