Lexmark MS911DE Laser Printer - Monochrome - 26ZT001
- Part Number #
- In Stock
Manufacturer: Lexmark International, Inc
Manufacturer Part Number: 26ZT001
Manufacturer Website Address: http://www.lexmark.com
Brand Name: Lexmark
Product Model: MS911DE
Product Name: MS911DE Laser Printer
Marketing Information: Large Format by Lexmark
High-volume output, long-life replaceable components, solid security, advanced finishing and SRA3 capability make the MS911de the ultimate large-format monochrome printer from Lexmark.
Product Type: Laser Printer
Recommended Use: Plain Paper Print
Print Color Capability: Monochrome
Maximum Mono Print Speed (ppm): 55
Maximum Print Resolution: 1200 x 1200 dpi
USB Direct Printing: Yes
Wireless Print Technology: Apple AirPrint
Duplex Printing: Automatic
Processor & Chipset
Processor Speed: 800 MHz
Maximum Memory: 2.50 GB
Network & Communication
Display & Graphics
Screen Size: 4.30"
Media Types & Handling
- A4 - 8.30" x 11.70"
- Letter - 8.50" x 11"
- A3 - 11.70" x 16.50"
- A5 - 5.80" x 8.30"
- B5 - 6.90" x 9.80"
- Envelope No. 7 3/4
- Envelope No. 9
- Envelope No. 10
- B5 Envelope - 6.92" x 9.84"
- C5 Envelope - 3.37" x 9"
- DL Envelope - 4.30" x 8.60"
- Executive - 10.50" x 7.25"
- Folio - 8.27" x 13"
- B4 (JIS)
- B5 (JIS) - 7.17" x 10.12"
- Ledger - 17" x 11"
- Legal - 8.50" x 14"
- Statement - 8.50" x 5.50"
- Super Tabloid - 12.01" x 17.99"
- A6 - 4.10" x 5.80"
- 12" x 18"
Number of Input/Multipurpose Trays Installed: 3
Standard Input Media Capacity: 1150 sheets
Duty Cycle: 300000
Power Source: AC Supply
Form Factor: Desktop
Weight (Approximate): 163.1 lb
Energy Star: Yes
Environmentally Friendly: Yes
Environmental Certification: ENERGY STAR
Country of Origin: China
Read Before Orderings
- Product images are for illustrative purposes only and the final product delivered may vary from the one shown above.
- In some cases, a product sold may arrive in different packaging than its original retail box. For bulk orders that are packaged together, product manuals or CDs may not always be available for each item.
- At checkout, the shipping cost is a general estimate which is subject to change depending on size/weight/quantity of ordered goods.
- Orders that contain end of life (EOL) products that are no longer in production may be replaced by a compatible product with the same FRU number offering same functionality.
- Refurbished printers may not have full ink cartridges or laser toners.
- Once an order is processed at our warehouse, it cannot be cancelled. A returned order will likely incur a restocking fee. See RMA page for details about restocking fees.
- Please note if you are concerned about any of the above conditions or have any question at all, we highly recommend that you contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org or call 425-615-6227 before placing an order.