Lexmark MS420 MS421dn Laser Printer - Monochrome - 36S1037
- Part Number #
- In Stock. Normally Ships Same Day If Ordered Before 3pm Pacific Time
Manufacturer: Lexmark International, Inc
Manufacturer Part Number: 36S1037
Manufacturer Website Address: http://www.lexmark.com
Brand Name: Lexmark
Product Series: MS420
Product Model: MS421dn
Product Name: MS421dn Laser Printer
Strike the perfect balance of performance and affordability in small-workgroup mono printing with the up-to 42-page-per-minute Lexmark MS421dn, featuring standard two-sided printing, enhanced security and built-in durability.
The definition of clear text
Some laser printers struggle to print grey text that's easy to read-not the MS420 Series. Its innovative font outlining technology makes even the smallest grey text crisp and clear.
Versatile media handling
Print what you want, in the size you want. The included media tray adjusts to paper sizes from A6 to legal, while the 100-sheet multipurpose feeder accepts smaller media and envelopes to give you even more design and output possibilities.
All information provided is subject to change without notice. Lexmark is not liable for any errors or omissions.
Ready when you are
Robust and reliable, Lexmark printers are built to work anywhere from showroom to warehouse with few interventions. Keep going with long-life components and replacement cartridge yields up to 20,000 pages.
Lexmark's comprehensive approach to product security is a design and engineering mandate across our entire product portfolio. Our security features help keep your information safe-in the document, on the device, over the network, and at all points in between. That's why Keypoint Intelligence-Buyers Lab honoured Lexmark with a prestigious BLI PaceSetter award for Document Imaging Security. And this Lexmark product enables you to be GDPR ready.
Performance and value
Get mono printing at up to 42 pages per minute, plus standard two-sided printing, at an affordable price. Durability and long-life components keep your maintenance costs low, too.
Make every watt count with energy management features that reduce power consumption whether the printer is active or in sleep mode. Lower fusing temperature and automatic management of processor cores based on workload help meet rigorous ENERGY STAR 2.0 requirements. That benefits the planet and your budget.
Product Type: Laser Printer
Recommended Use: Plain Paper Print
Print Color Capability: Monochrome
Maximum Mono Print Speed (ppm): 42
Maximum Print Resolution: 1200 x 1200 dpi
USB Direct Printing: No
Duplex Printing: Automatic
Processor & Chipset
Processor Speed: 1 GHz
Maximum Memory: 512 MB
Network & Communication
Ethernet Technology: Gigabit Ethernet
Wireless LAN: No
Display & Graphics
Media Types & Handling
- Folio - 8.27" x 13"
- Statement - 8.50" x 5.50"
- Legal - 8.50" x 14"
- Letter - 8.50" x 11"
- Executive - 7.25" x 10.50"
- B5 (JIS)
- DL Envelope - 4.30" x 8.60"
- A6 - 4.10" x 5.80"
- A5 - 5.80" x 8.30"
- Envelope No. 7 3/4
- A4 - 8.30" x 11.70"
- Envelope No. 9 - 3.80" x 8.80"
- Envelope No. 10 - 4.80" x 9.50"
Number of Input/Multipurpose Trays Installed: 2
Standard Input Media Capacity: 350 sheets
Duty Cycle: 100000
Recommended Monthly Print Volume: 1000 to 10000
Power Source: AC Supply
Form Factor: Desktop
Weight (Approximate): 30.9 lb
Energy Star: Yes
Environmentally Friendly: Yes
- China Energy Label (CEL)
- EPEAT Silver
Country of Origin: China
Read Before Orderings
- Product images are for illustrative purposes only and the final product delivered may vary from the one shown above.
- In some cases, a product sold may arrive in different packaging than its original retail box. For bulk orders that are packaged together, product manuals or CDs may not always be available for each item.
- At checkout, the shipping cost is a general estimate which is subject to change depending on size/weight/quantity of ordered goods.
- Orders that contain end of life (EOL) products that are no longer in production may be replaced by a compatible product with the same FRU number offering same functionality.
- Refurbished printers may not have full ink cartridges or laser toners.
- Once an order is processed at our warehouse, it cannot be cancelled. A returned order will likely incur a restocking fee. See RMA page for details about restocking fees.
- Please note if you are concerned about any of the above conditions or have any question at all, we highly recommend that you contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org or call 425-615-6227 before placing an order.