Lexmark CX820 CX820dtfe Laser Multifunction Printer - Color - 42KT122
- Part Number #
- In Stock
Manufacturer: Lexmark International, Inc
Manufacturer Part Number: 42KT122
Manufacturer Website Address: http://www.lexmark.com
Brand Name: Lexmark
Product Series: CX820
Product Model: CX820dtfe
Product Name: CX820dtfe Colour Laser Multifunction Printer Government Compliant
Marketing Information: Fast output and strong duty cycle mean high productivity
The Lexmark CX820 workgroup color letter/A4 MFP prints up to 52 pages per minute and has business-class features like preinstalled software solutions and optional staple finisher.
A 1.33 GHz quad core processor with 2 GB of standard memory helps the CX820 Series handle complex jobs, while print speed of up to 52 ppm allows users in high-volume print environments to get fast color output. Even large color print jobs complete quickly so users are more productive.
Professional color features include ultra-sharp 4800 Color Quality, PANTONE® calibration and spot color replacement for repeatable color accuracy even with critical corporate identity elements.
Lexmark-exclusive Embedded Solutions Framework (eSF) makes the MFP programmable to meet the needs of each customer and industry. Several software solutions are included, and more can be added.
Advanced media handling with built-in staple finishing
It starts with standard input capacity of up to 1750 pages (expandable to 4500), includes a compact inline staple finisher and prints on the broadest media weight range of any letter/A4 color laser MFP--from tissue-thin paper to thick card stock.
The CX820 Series' 7-inch eTask color touch screen features an ultra-smooth surface that can be activated by almost anything, including pens, fingertips or nails--without pressure or direct skin contact.
Product Type: Laser Multifunction Printer
Multifunction Devices: Copier/Fax/Printer/Scanner
Recommended Use: Plain Paper Print
Print Color Capability: Color
Maximum Mono Print Speed (ppm): 52
Maximum Color Print Speed (ppm): 52
Maximum Print Resolution: 2400 x 600 dpi
Wireless Print Technology:
- Apple AirPrint
- Google Cloud Print
Duplex Printing: Automatic
Network & Communication
Ethernet Technology: Gigabit Ethernet
Display & Graphics
Screen Size: 7"
Scanner Type: Flatbed
Scan Color: Color
Optical Resolution: 1200 dpi
Copier Type: Flatbed
Copy Color: Color
Fax Color: Color
Media Types & Handling
- Card Stock
- Banner Paper
- Plain Paper
- Vinyl Label
- Dual Web Label
- Polyester Label
- Folio - 8.27" x 13"
- Statement - 8.50" x 5.50"
- Legal - 8.50" x 14"
- Letter - 8.50" x 11"
- Executive - 10.50" x 7.25"
- DL Envelope - 4.30" x 8.60"
- A6 - 4.10" x 5.80"
- C5 Envelope - 3.37" x 9"
- A5 - 5.80" x 8.30"
- B5 - 6.90" x 9.80"
- A4 - 8.30" x 11.70"
- Envelope No. 9 - 3.80" x 8.80"
- B5 Envelope - 6.92" x 9.84"
- Envelope No. 10 - 4.80" x 9.50"
- 4" x 6"
- C4 Envelope - 9" x 12.75"
- Envelope No. 7 3/4
- Index Card - 5" x 8"
- 3 x Input Tray 550 Sheet
- 1 x Multipurpose Feeder 100 Sheet
- 1 x Output Bin 300 Sheet
- 1 x Automatic Document Feeder 150 Sheet
Standard Input Media Capacity: 1750 sheets
Duty Cycle: 200000
Power Source: AC Supply
Input Voltage: 230 V AC
Form Factor: Floor Standing
Weight (Approximate): 296.9 lb
Energy Star: Yes
Environmentally Friendly: Yes
- ENERGY STAR
- Blue Angel
Country of Origin: China
Read Before Orderings
- Product images are for illustrative purposes only and the final product delivered may vary from the one shown above.
- In some cases, a product sold may arrive in different packaging than its original retail box. For bulk orders that are packaged together, product manuals or CDs may not always be available for each item.
- At checkout, the shipping cost is a general estimate which is subject to change depending on size/weight/quantity of ordered goods.
- Orders that contain end of life (EOL) products that are no longer in production may be replaced by a compatible product with the same FRU number offering same functionality.
- Refurbished printers may not have full ink cartridges or laser toners.
- Once an order is processed at our warehouse, it cannot be cancelled. A returned order will likely incur a restocking fee. See RMA page for details about restocking fees.
- Please note if you are concerned about any of the above conditions or have any question at all, we highly recommend that you contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org or call 425-615-6227 before placing an order.