Lexmark CS920 CS923de Laser Printer - Color - TAA Compliant - 32CT001
- Part Number #
- In Stock
Manufacturer: Lexmark International, Inc
Manufacturer Part Number: 32CT001
Manufacturer Website Address: http://www.lexmark.com
Brand Name: Lexmark
Product Series: CS920
Product Model: CS923de
Product Name: CS923de Color Laser
Professional color printing at 55 ppm, plus larger format output and finishing options
The Lexmark CS923de delivers high-volume color printing at up to 55 pages per minute (A4/letter) and multi-format output up to SRA3/12x18 with optional finishing.
Make a big impression with color output up to SRA3/12x18, handle A4/letter-size jobs with ease, and use the multipurpose feeder for everything down to small envelopes. Among the wide range of media types accepted are card stock, glossy stock, recycled paper, transparencies and labels.
High-capacity production yields
Get input capacity up to 6,650 sheets with optional trays and up to 3,500 sheets of output with optional finisher, minimizing paper handling. Genuine Lexmark toner cartridges print up to 34,000 mono or color pages, while fusers and developer units go up to 720,000 and 600,000 pages, respectively, for impressive uptime.
Professional color tools
Match your most critical colors and present your boldest ideas with a well-stocked color toolbox that includes PANTONE® calibration, embedded color sample pages and Lexmark Color Replacement for easy matching of spot and RGB colors.
Intuitive color touch screen
The 4.3-in. color touch screen with next-generation e-Task interface features an ultra-smooth surface and can be activated by almost anything, including pens, fingertips or nails-without pressure or direct skin contact. The modern interface is familiar to users, minimizing the need for training.
Enhance your user experience and productivity with included solution apps like "Forms and Favorites," which lets you locate and print forms from network storage locations or content management applications right from the touch screen.
Expand your capabilities with finishing options that include multi-position stapling, hole punch, booklet, saddle stitch and tri-fold. The finisher raises output capacity to 3,500 sheets.
Product Type: Laser Printer
Recommended Use: Plain Paper Print
Print Color Capability: Color
Maximum Mono Print Speed (ppm): 55
Maximum Color Print Speed (ppm): 55
Maximum Print Resolution: 1200 x 1200 dpi
USB Direct Printing: Yes
Duplex Printing: Automatic
Processor & Chipset
Processor Speed: 1.20 GHz
Maximum Memory: 3 GB
Network & Communication
Display & Graphics
Screen Size: 4.29"
Media Types & Handling
- Statement - 8.50" x 5.50"
- Folio - 8.27" x 13"
- Legal - 8.50" x 14"
- Letter - 8.50" x 11"
- Executive - 7.25" x 10.50"
- B4 (JIS)
- DL Envelope - 4.30" x 8.60"
- C5 Envelope - 3.37" x 9"
- A6 - 4.10" x 5.80"
- A5 - 5.80" x 8.30"
- Super Tabloid - 12" x 18"
- A4 - 8.30" x 11.70"
- Envelope No. 9
- A3 - 11.70" x 16.50"
- B5 Envelope - 6.92" x 9.84"
- Envelope No. 10
- Photo - 4" x 6"
Number of Input/Multipurpose Trays Installed: 3
Standard Input Media Capacity: 1150 sheets
Duty Cycle: 250000
Recommended Monthly Print Volume: 7000 to 50000
Power Source: AC Supply
Input Voltage: 120 V AC
Form Factor: Floor Standing
Weight (Approximate): 195.4 lb
Energy Star: Yes
Environmentally Friendly: Yes
- Blue Angel
Country of Origin: China
TAA Compliant: Yes
Read Before Orderings
- Product images are for illustrative purposes only and the final product delivered may vary from the one shown above.
- In some cases, a product sold may arrive in different packaging than its original retail box. For bulk orders that are packaged together, product manuals or CDs may not always be available for each item.
- At checkout, the shipping cost is a general estimate which is subject to change depending on size/weight/quantity of ordered goods.
- Orders that contain end of life (EOL) products that are no longer in production may be replaced by a compatible product with the same FRU number offering same functionality.
- Refurbished printers may not have full ink cartridges or laser toners.
- Once an order is processed at our warehouse, it cannot be cancelled. A returned order will likely incur a restocking fee. See RMA page for details about restocking fees.
- Please note if you are concerned about any of the above conditions or have any question at all, we highly recommend that you contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org or call 425-615-6227 before placing an order.