Lenovo ThinkVision S27i-10 27" Full HD WLED LCD Monitor - 16:9 - Raven Black - 61C7KCR1US
- Part Number #
- In Stock
Manufacturer: Lenovo Group Limited
Manufacturer Part Number: 61C7KCR1US
Manufacturer Website Address: http://www.lenovo.com/us/en/
Brand Name: Lenovo
Product Line: ThinkVision
Product Model: S27i-10
Product Name: ThinkVision S27i-10 27-inch LED Backlit LCD Monitor
The ThinkVision S27i-10 is a high-performance monitor specifically meant for your work in office. With a 27-inch FHD In-Plane Switching display, enjoy a 178° wide viewing angle with crystal-clear detail and vivid colors. The excellent display performance and functions also optimize your working experience.
With the bezel width (side) being just 2.0 mm, the NearEdgeless FHD In-Plane Switching display offers an effective solution for a multi-display connection, enabling a seamless visual experience. The multiple ports include VGA and HDMI that lets you expand your capabilities. Choose where you want your monitor, on a tilt-stand or on the wall. Eye Comfort certification by TÜV ensures these displays are easy on the eyes, allowing you to play much more.
Product Type: LCD Monitor
Number of Screens: 1
Viewable Screen Size: 27"
Screen Mode: Full HD
Response Time: 4 ms GTG
Aspect Ratio: 16:9
Pixel Pitch: 12.2 mil
Backlight Technology: WLED
Maximum Resolution: 1920 x 1080
Color Supported: 16.7 Million Colors
Native Contrast Ratio: 1,000:1
Dynamic Contrast Ratio: 3,000,000:1
Color Gamut: 72% NTSC (CIE 1931)
VESA Mount Compatible: Yes
Color: Raven Black
Height with Stand: 17.46"
Width with Stand: 24.09"
Depth with Stand: 8.66"
Weight (Approximate): 9.30 lb
Weight with Stand (Approximate): 10.49 lb
Energy Star: Yes
Environmentally Friendly: Yes
- ENERGY STAR 7.0
- TCO Certified Displays 7.0
- EPEAT Gold
- ULE Gold
- China Energy Efficiency Standard Tier 2
- TCO Certified Edge
Read Before Orderings
- Product images are for illustrative purposes only and the final product delivered may vary from the one shown above.
- In some cases, a product sold may arrive in different packaging than its original retail box. For bulk orders that are packaged together, product manuals or CDs may not always be available for each item.
- At checkout, the shipping cost is a general estimate which is subject to change depending on size/weight/quantity of ordered goods.
- Orders that contain end of life (EOL) products that are no longer in production may be replaced by a compatible product with the same FRU number offering same functionality.
- Refurbished printers may not have full ink cartridges or laser toners.
- Once an order is processed at our warehouse, it cannot be cancelled. A returned order will likely incur a restocking fee. See RMA page for details about restocking fees.
- Please note if you are concerned about any of the above conditions or have any question at all, we highly recommend that you contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org or call 425-615-6227 before placing an order.