Lenovo ThinkSystem SR590 7X99A006NA 2U Rack Server - 1 x Xeon Silver 4116 - 16 GB RAM HDD SSD - 7X99A006NA
- Part Number #
- In Stock. Normally Ships Same Day If Ordered Before 3pm Pacific Time
Manufacturer: Lenovo Group Limited
Manufacturer Part Number: 7X99A006NA
Manufacturer Website Address: http://www.lenovo.com/us/en/
Brand Name: Lenovo
Product Line: ThinkSystem
Product Series: SR590
Product Model: 7X99A006NA
Product Name: ThinkSystem SR590 7X99A006NA Server
Lenovo ThinkSystem SR590 is a 2-socket 2U rack server for small businesses up to large enterprises that need industry-leading reliability, management, and security, as well as balancing performance and expandability. The SR590 server is designed to handle a wide range of workloads, such as virtualization and cloud computing, IT infrastructure, enterprise applications, collaboration/email, and web serving.
Product Type: Server
Processor & Chipset
Number of Processors Supported: 2
Number of Processors Installed: 1
Processor Manufacturer: Intel
Processor Type: Xeon Silver
Processor Model: 4116
Processor Core: Dodeca-core (12 Core)
Processor Speed: 2.10 GHz
Standard Memory: 16 GB
Memory Technology: TruDDR4
Number of Total Memory Slots: 16
Number of Occupied Memory Slots: 1
Total Hard Drive Capacity: No
- 12Gb/s SAS
- Serial ATA/600
RAID Supported: Yes
RAID Levels: 0, 1, 5, 6, 10, 50, 60, JBOD
Number of Total Expansion Bays: 8
Number of Internal 2.5" Bays: 8
Hot Swappable Bays: Yes
Display & Graphics
Graphics Controller Manufacturer: Matrox
Graphics Controller Model: G200
Graphics Memory Capacity: Up to 16 MB
Network & Communication
Ethernet Technology: Gigabit Ethernet
Operating System: No
- 120 V AC
- 230 V AC
Number of Power Supplies Supported: 2
Number of Power Supplies Installed: 1
Maximum Power Supply Wattage: 750 W
Energy Star: Yes
Environmentally Friendly: Yes
- ENERGY STAR 2.1
Form Factor: Rack
Rack Height: 2U
Weight (Approximate): 57.32 lb
Read Before Orderings
- Product images are for illustrative purposes only and the final product delivered may vary from the one shown above.
- In some cases, a product sold may arrive in different packaging than its original retail box. For bulk orders that are packaged together, product manuals or CDs may not always be available for each item.
- At checkout, the shipping cost is a general estimate which is subject to change depending on size/weight/quantity of ordered goods.
- Orders that contain end of life (EOL) products that are no longer in production may be replaced by a compatible product with the same FRU number offering same functionality.
- Refurbished printers may not have full ink cartridges or laser toners.
- Once an order is processed at our warehouse, it cannot be cancelled. A returned order will likely incur a restocking fee. See RMA page for details about restocking fees.
- Please note if you are concerned about any of the above conditions or have any question at all, we highly recommend that you contact us on email@example.com or call 425-615-6227 before placing an order.