Lenovo ThinkSystem SR530 7X08A05KNA 1U Rack Server - 1 x Xeon Silver 4116 - 16 GB RAM HDD SSD - SAS - 7X08A05KNA
- Part Number #
- In Stock. Normally Ships Same Day If Ordered Before 3pm Pacific Time
Manufacturer: Lenovo Group Limited
Manufacturer Part Number: 7X08A05KNA
Manufacturer Website Address: http://www.lenovo.com/us/en/
Brand Name: Lenovo
Product Line: ThinkSystem
Product Series: SR530
Product Model: 7X08A05KNA
Product Name: ThinkSystem SR530
FLEXIBLE FOR EVEN THE MOST DEMANDING WORKLOADS
From growing small businesses to enterprise workloads, Lenovo rack servers offer the unmatched value, flexibility and industry-leading efficiency to meet mission-critical demands with legendary quality and reliability.
ThinkServer SR530 is an ideal budget-friendly, two-processor, 1U rack server, designed to tackle entry cloud, hosting, file serving, and scale-out workloads.
Product Type: Server
Processor & Chipset
Number of Processors Supported: 2
Number of Processors Installed: 1
Processor Manufacturer: Intel
Processor Type: Xeon Silver
Processor Model: 4116
Processor Core: Dodeca-core (12 Core)
Processor Speed: 2.10 GHz
Standard Memory: 16 GB
Memory Technology: DDR4 SDRAM
Number of Total Memory Slots: 12
Number of Occupied Memory Slots: 1
Total Hard Drive Capacity: No
Controller Type: 12Gb/s SAS
RAID Supported: Yes
Number of Total Expansion Bays: 8
Number of Internal 2.5" Bays: 8
Hot Swappable Bays: Yes
Display & Graphics
Graphics Controller Manufacturer: Matrox
Graphics Controller Model: G200
Network & Communication
Ethernet Technology: Gigabit Ethernet
Operating System: No
- 120 V AC
- 230 V AC
Number of Power Supplies Supported: 2
Number of Power Supplies Installed: 1
Maximum Power Supply Wattage: 750 W
Energy Star: Yes
Environmentally Friendly: Yes
Environmental Certification: ENERGY STAR 2.1
Form Factor: Rack
Rack Height: 1U
Weight (Approximate): 35.27 lb
Read Before Orderings
- Product images are for illustrative purposes only and the final product delivered may vary from the one shown above.
- In some cases, a product sold may arrive in different packaging than its original retail box. For bulk orders that are packaged together, product manuals or CDs may not always be available for each item.
- At checkout, the shipping cost is a general estimate which is subject to change depending on size/weight/quantity of ordered goods.
- Orders that contain end of life (EOL) products that are no longer in production may be replaced by a compatible product with the same FRU number offering same functionality.
- Refurbished printers may not have full ink cartridges or laser toners.
- Once an order is processed at our warehouse, it cannot be cancelled. A returned order will likely incur a restocking fee. See RMA page for details about restocking fees.
- Please note if you are concerned about any of the above conditions or have any question at all, we highly recommend that you contact us on email@example.com or call 425-615-6227 before placing an order.