Lenovo ThinkStation P920 30BC002CUS Workstation - 1 x Xeon Gold 5122 - 16 GB RAM - 512 SSD - 30BC002CUS
- Part Number #
- In Stock
Manufacturer: Lenovo Group Limited
Manufacturer Part Number: 30BC002CUS
Manufacturer Website Address: http://www.lenovo.com/us/en/
Brand Name: Lenovo
Product Line: ThinkStation
Product Series: P920
Product Model: 30BC002CUS
Product Name: ThinkStation P920
POWER OF A WORKSTATION, PRICE OF A DESKTOP.
With the ThinkStation P-series workstation, you get the performance and reliability you need for professional results, on a budget you can afford. ISV-certified, professional graphics, & Intel® Xeon® technology.
- Top-of-the-line, dual-processor workstation
- Groundbreaking GPU performance
- Ideal for the highest-performance workflows
Product Type: Workstation
Processor & Chipset
Number of Processors Supported: 2
Number of Processors Installed: 1
Processor Manufacturer: Intel
Processor Type: Xeon Gold
Processor Model: 5122
Processor Core: Quad-core (4 Core)
Processor Speed: 3.60 GHz
Standard Memory: 16 GB
Memory Technology: DDR4 SDRAM
Number of Total Memory Slots: 16
Total Solid State Drive Capacity: 512 GB
Solid State Drive Interface: PCI Express
Optical Drive Type: DVD-Writer
Controller Type: Serial ATA/600
RAID Supported: Yes
RAID Levels: 0, 1, 5, 10
Display & Graphics
Number of Graphic Controllers: 1
Graphics Controller Manufacturer: NVIDIA
Graphics Controller Model: Quadro P5000
Graphics Memory Capacity: 16 GB
Network & Communication
Ethernet Technology: Gigabit Ethernet
Wireless LAN: No
Total Number of USB Ports: 10
Number of USB 2.0 Ports: 2
Number of USB 3.0 Ports: 8
USB Type-C: No
Operating System Platform: Windows
Operating System: Windows 10 Pro for Workstations
Operating System Architecture: 64-bit
Maximum Power Supply Wattage: 1400 W
Environmentally Friendly: Yes
Form Factor: Tower
Weight (Approximate): 71.30 lb
Read Before Orderings
- Product images are for illustrative purposes only and the final product delivered may vary from the one shown above.
- In some cases, a product sold may arrive in different packaging than its original retail box. For bulk orders that are packaged together, product manuals or CDs may not always be available for each item.
- At checkout, the shipping cost is a general estimate which is subject to change depending on size/weight/quantity of ordered goods.
- Orders that contain end of life (EOL) products that are no longer in production may be replaced by a compatible product with the same FRU number offering same functionality.
- Refurbished printers may not have full ink cartridges or laser toners.
- Once an order is processed at our warehouse, it cannot be cancelled. A returned order will likely incur a restocking fee. See RMA page for details about restocking fees.
- Please note if you are concerned about any of the above conditions or have any question at all, we highly recommend that you contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org or call 425-615-6227 before placing an order.