Lenovo ThinkStation P330 30C7000MUS Workstation - 1 i7-8700 - 8 GB RAM - 256 SSD - Small Form - 30C7000MUS
- Part Number #
- In Stock
Manufacturer: Lenovo Group Limited
Manufacturer Part Number: 30C7000MUS
Manufacturer Website Address: http://www.lenovo.com/us/en/
Brand Name: Lenovo
Product Line: ThinkStation
Product Series: P330
Product Model: 30C7000MUS
Product Name: ThinkStation P330 30C7000MUS Workstation
Workstation power. Desktop pricing.
The ThinkStation P330 small form factor (SFF) workstation includes independent software vendor (ISV) certification from all major vendors. With the latest-generation Intel® processing power, the option of Intel® Optane™ memory, NVIDIA® Quadro® graphics, and support for up to 6 independent displays, this entry-level powerhouse is perfect for big jobs like engineering, architecture, science, medical, and finance.
Product Type: Workstation
Processor & Chipset
Number of Processors Installed: 1
Processor Manufacturer: Intel
Processor Model: i7-8700
Processor Core: Hexa-core (6 Core)
Processor Speed: 3.20 GHz
Standard Memory: 8 GB
Memory Technology: DDR4 SDRAM
Total Solid State Drive Capacity: 256 GB
Solid State Drive Interface: PCI Express
Network & Communication
Ethernet Technology: Ethernet
Keyboard Localization: English (US)
Total Number of USB Ports: 9
Number of USB 2.0 Ports: 2
Number of USB 3.0 Ports: 2
Number of USB 3.1 Ports: 4
USB Type-C: Yes
USB Type-C Detail: 1 High Speed USB 3.1 Gen1 Type-C
Operating System Platform: Windows
Operating System: Windows 10 Pro (English)
Operating System Architecture: 64-bit
- 120 V AC
- 230 V AC
Maximum Power Supply Wattage: 260 W
Color: Raven Black
Form Factor: Small Form Factor
Weight (Approximate): 18.08 lb
Read Before Orderings
- Product images are for illustrative purposes only and the final product delivered may vary from the one shown above.
- In some cases, a product sold may arrive in different packaging than its original retail box. For bulk orders that are packaged together, product manuals or CDs may not always be available for each item.
- At checkout, the shipping cost is a general estimate which is subject to change depending on size/weight/quantity of ordered goods.
- Orders that contain end of life (EOL) products that are no longer in production may be replaced by a compatible product with the same FRU number offering same functionality.
- Refurbished printers may not have full ink cartridges or laser toners.
- Once an order is processed at our warehouse, it cannot be cancelled. A returned order will likely incur a restocking fee. See RMA page for details about restocking fees.
- Please note if you are concerned about any of the above conditions or have any question at all, we highly recommend that you contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org or call 425-615-6227 before placing an order.