Lenovo Quadro RTX 5000 Graphic Card - 16 GB GDDR6 - Full-height - 4X67A17267
- Part Number #
- In Stock
Manufacturer: Lenovo Group Limited
Manufacturer Part Number: 4X67A17267
Manufacturer Website Address: http://www.lenovo.com/us/en/
Brand Name: Lenovo
Product Name: Quadro RTX 5000 Graphic Card
ThinkSystem NVIDIA Quadro RTX 5000 GPU
Shatter the boundaries of what's possible with the NVIDIA Quadro RTX 5000, powered by NVIDIA Turing GPU to bring real-time ray tracing and accelerated AI to next-generation workflows. Creative and technical professionals can supercharge demanding design and visualization workloads and make more informed decisions faster than ever before.
The Quadro RTX 5000 is equipped with 3072 CUDA cores, 384 Tensor cores, 48 RT cores and 16GB GDDR6 memory. It can render complex models and scenes with physically accurate shadows, reflections, and refractions to empower users with instant insight.
Product Type: Graphic Card
- Vulkan 1.1
- OpenGL 4.6
- DirectX 12
Processor & Chipset
Chipset Manufacturer: NVIDIA
Chipset Line: Quadro
Chipset Series: RTX
Chipset Model: RTX 5000
Standard Memory: 16 GB
Memory Technology: GDDR6
Bus Width: 256 bit
Number of DisplayPort Outputs: 4
Slot Space Required: Dual
Form Factor: Plug-in Card
Card Height: Full-height
Cooler Type: Fan Cooler
Platform Supported: PC
Read Before Orderings
- Product images are for illustrative purposes only and the final product delivered may vary from the one shown above.
- In some cases, a product sold may arrive in different packaging than its original retail box. For bulk orders that are packaged together, product manuals or CDs may not always be available for each item.
- At checkout, the shipping cost is a general estimate which is subject to change depending on size/weight/quantity of ordered goods.
- Orders that contain end of life (EOL) products that are no longer in production may be replaced by a compatible product with the same FRU number offering same functionality.
- Refurbished printers may not have full ink cartridges or laser toners.
- Once an order is processed at our warehouse, it cannot be cancelled. A returned order will likely incur a restocking fee. See RMA page for details about restocking fees.
- Please note if you are concerned about any of the above conditions or have any question at all, we highly recommend that you contact us on email@example.com or call 425-615-6227 before placing an order.