Lenovo QLogic 16Gb FC Single-port HBA (Enhanced Gen 5) - 01CV750
- Part Number #
- In Stock
Manufacturer: Lenovo Group Limited
Manufacturer Part Number: 01CV750
Product Name: QLogic 16Gb FC Single-port HBA (Enhanced Gen 5)
The QLogic Enhanced Generation 5 (Gen 5) 16 Gb Fibre Channel (FC) Single and Dual-port Host Bus Adapters (HBAs) for Lenovo ThinkSystem and System x servers offer industry leading native FC performance with extremely low CPU usage with full hardware offloads.
Enhanced Gen 5 FC technology provides advanced storage networking features capable of supporting the most demanding virtualized and private cloud environments, while fully leveraging the capabilities of high-performance 16 Gb FC (16GFC) and all-flash arrays (AFAs). Powerful management tools automate and simplify SAN provisioning to help reduce cost and complexity, while the unmatched 16 Gbps performance eliminates potential I/O bottlenecks in today's powerful multiprocessor, multicore servers.
Manufacturer Website Address: http://www.lenovo.com/us/en/
Brand Name: Lenovo
Product Type: Fibre Channel Host Bus Adapter
Total Number of Fibre Channel Ports: 1
Data Transfer Rate: 16 Gbit/s
Host Interface: PCI Express 3.0 x8
Expansion Slot Type: SFP+
Form Factor: Plug-in Card
Card Height: Low-profile
- ST550 (7X09/7X10)
- SR530 (7X07/7X08)
- SR550 (7X03/7X04)
- SR570 (7Y03/7Y04)
- SR590 (7X98/7X99)
- SR630 (7X01/7X02)
- SR650 (7X05/7X06)
- SR850 (7X18/7X19)
- SR860 (7X69/7X70)
- SR950 (7X11/12/13)
- SD530 (7X21)
- x3550 M5 (8869)
- x3650 M5 (8871)
- x3850 X6/x3950 X6 (6241, E7 v4)
- nx360 M5 (5465, E5-2600 v4)
- x3500 M5 (5464)
- x3550 M5 (5463)
- x3650 M5 (5462)
- x3850 X6/x3950 X6 (6241, E7 v3)
- nx360 M5 (5465)
Read Before Orderings
- Product images are for illustrative purposes only and the final product delivered may vary from the one shown above.
- In some cases, a product sold may arrive in different packaging than its original retail box. For bulk orders that are packaged together, product manuals or CDs may not always be available for each item.
- At checkout, the shipping cost is a general estimate which is subject to change depending on size/weight/quantity of ordered goods.
- Orders that contain end of life (EOL) products that are no longer in production may be replaced by a compatible product with the same FRU number offering same functionality.
- Refurbished printers may not have full ink cartridges or laser toners.
- Once an order is processed at our warehouse, it cannot be cancelled. A returned order will likely incur a restocking fee. See RMA page for details about restocking fees.
- Please note if you are concerned about any of the above conditions or have any question at all, we highly recommend that you contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org or call 425-615-6227 before placing an order.