Lenovo Mellanox ConnectX-4 Lx 2x25GbE SFP28 Adapter - 01GR250
- Part Number #
- In Stock
Manufacturer: Lenovo Group Limited
Manufacturer Part Number: 01GR250
Manufacturer Website Address: http://www.lenovo.com/us/en/
Brand Name: Lenovo
Product Name: Mellanox ConnectX-4 Lx 2x25GbE SFP28 Adapter
ConnectX-4 from Mellanox is a family of high-performance and low-latency Ethernet and InfiniBand adapters. The ConnectX-4 Lx EN adapters are available in 40 Gb and 25 Gb Ethernet speeds and the ConnectX-4 Virtual Protocol Interconnect (VPI) adapter supports 100 Gb EDR InfiniBand and 100 Gb Ethernet.
This product guide provides essential presales information to understand the ConnectX-4 offerings and their key features, specifications, and compatibility. This guide is intended for technical specialists, sales specialists, sales engineers, IT architects, and other IT professionals who want to learn more about ConnectX-4 network adapters and consider their use in IT solutions.
Product Type: 25Gigabit Ethernet Card
Host Interface: PCI Express 3.0 x8
Total Number of Ports: 2
Expansion Slot Type: SFP28
Media & Performance
Media Type Supported: Optical Fiber
Form Factor: Plug-in Card
Device Supported: Server
Read Before Orderings
- Product images are for illustrative purposes only and the final product delivered may vary from the one shown above.
- In some cases, a product sold may arrive in different packaging than its original retail box. For bulk orders that are packaged together, product manuals or CDs may not always be available for each item.
- At checkout, the shipping cost is a general estimate which is subject to change depending on size/weight/quantity of ordered goods.
- Orders that contain end of life (EOL) products that are no longer in production may be replaced by a compatible product with the same FRU number offering same functionality.
- Refurbished printers may not have full ink cartridges or laser toners.
- Once an order is processed at our warehouse, it cannot be cancelled. A returned order will likely incur a restocking fee. See RMA page for details about restocking fees.
- Please note if you are concerned about any of the above conditions or have any question at all, we highly recommend that you contact us on email@example.com or call 425-615-6227 before placing an order.