Lenovo IBM TS2280 Tape Drive Model H8S - 6160S8E
- Part Number #
- In Stock
Manufacturer: Lenovo Group Limited
Manufacturer Part Number: 6160S8E
Manufacturer Website Address: http://www.lenovo.com/us/en/
Brand Name: Lenovo
Product Model: TS2280
Product Name: IBM TS2280 Tape Drive Model H8S
The family of IBM LTO Ultrium Tape Drives for Lenovo (Machine Type 6160) is external, stand-alone or rack-mountable tape drives that contain an LTO Ultrium 8, Ultrium 7, Ultrium 6, or Ultrium 5 Tape Drive that is designed for the heavy demands of backup tape storage. The drives deliver IBM tape reliability and performance at a cost-effective price.
TS2280 Model H8S incorporates the LTO Ultrium 8 Half-High SAS Tape Drive. TS2270 Model H7S incorporates the LTO Ultrium 7 Half-High SAS Tape Drive. TS2260 Model H6S incorporates the LTO Ultrium 6 Half-High SAS Tape Drive. TS2250 Model H5S incorporates the LTO Ultrium 5 Half-High SAS Tape Drive. These tape drives use a dual-port 6 Gbps SAS interface for connection to a wide range of servers.
The LTO Ultrium Tape Drives from Lenovo are excellent choices if you use tape drives that require larger-capacity or higher-performance tape backup. The TS2280, TS2270, TS2260, and TS2250 Tape Drives are an excellent choice for tape backup solutions for Lenovo servers.
Product Type: Tape Drive
Drive Type: LTO-8
Compressed Storage Capacity: 30 TB
Native Storage Capacity: 12 TB
Recording Method: Linear Serpentine
Maximum Native Data Transfer Rate: 300 MB/s
Maximum Compressed Data Transfer Rate: 750 MB/s
Host Interface: 6Gb/s SAS
Form Factor: External
Rack Height: 2U
Drive Height: 1/2H
Weight (Approximate): 9.48 lb
Read Before Orderings
- Product images are for illustrative purposes only and the final product delivered may vary from the one shown above.
- In some cases, a product sold may arrive in different packaging than its original retail box. For bulk orders that are packaged together, product manuals or CDs may not always be available for each item.
- At checkout, the shipping cost is a general estimate which is subject to change depending on size/weight/quantity of ordered goods.
- Orders that contain end of life (EOL) products that are no longer in production may be replaced by a compatible product with the same FRU number offering same functionality.
- Refurbished printers may not have full ink cartridges or laser toners.
- Once an order is processed at our warehouse, it cannot be cancelled. A returned order will likely incur a restocking fee. See RMA page for details about restocking fees.
- Please note if you are concerned about any of the above conditions or have any question at all, we highly recommend that you contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org or call 425-615-6227 before placing an order.