Lenovo B300, 8 Ports Activated w/ 8Gb SWL SFPs, 1 PS, Rail Kit - 3873AR3
- Part Number #
- In Stock. Normally Ships Same Day If Ordered Before 3pm Pacific Time
Manufacturer: Lenovo Group Limited
Manufacturer Part Number: 3873AR3
Manufacturer Website Address: http://www.lenovo.com/us/en/
Brand Name: Lenovo
Product Name: B300, 8 Ports Activated w/ 8Gb SWL SFPs, 1 PS, Rail Kit
The Brocade 300 FC SAN Switch for Lenovo (Machine Type 3873) provides small to medium-sized enterprises with Storage Area Network (SAN) connectivity that simplifies their IT management infrastructures, improves system performance, maximizes the value of virtual server deployments, and reduces overall storage costs.
The Brocade 300 is a 1U rack-mount 8 Gb Fibre Channel switch with up to 24 ports (8 ports licensed by default; the remaining ports can be licensed in 8-port increments) that support 2/4/8 Gbps speeds. The switch offers a rich set of standard software features with the options to expand its capabilities as needed.
The Brocade 300 features the EZSwitchSetup wizard and can be configured in the Brocade Access Gateway mode of operation to simplify deployment. The switch provides full non-blocking performance with Ports On Demand scalability to support SAN expansion and enable long-term investment protection.
Product Type: Fibre Channel Switch
Number of Fibre Channel Ports: 8
Number of Network (RJ-45) Ports: 2
Media & Performance
Data Transfer Rate: 8 Gbit/s
Expansion Slot Type: SFP
Management & Protocols
Weight (Approximate): 9.26 lb
Read Before Orderings
- Product images are for illustrative purposes only and the final product delivered may vary from the one shown above.
- In some cases, a product sold may arrive in different packaging than its original retail box. For bulk orders that are packaged together, product manuals or CDs may not always be available for each item.
- At checkout, the shipping cost is a general estimate which is subject to change depending on size/weight/quantity of ordered goods.
- Orders that contain end of life (EOL) products that are no longer in production may be replaced by a compatible product with the same FRU number offering same functionality.
- Refurbished printers may not have full ink cartridges or laser toners.
- Once an order is processed at our warehouse, it cannot be cancelled. A returned order will likely incur a restocking fee. See RMA page for details about restocking fees.
- Please note if you are concerned about any of the above conditions or have any question at all, we highly recommend that you contact us on email@example.com or call 425-615-6227 before placing an order.