Lenovo 5m MTP-4LC OM3 MMF Break Out Cable - 00FM414
- Part Number #
- In Stock
Manufacturer: Lenovo Group Limited
Manufacturer Part Number: 00FM414
Manufacturer Website Address: http://www.lenovo.com/us/en/
Brand Name: Lenovo
Product Name: 5m MTP-4LC OM3 MMF Break Out Cable
40Gb QSFP+ Cables
QSFP+ provides flexible connectivity for 40Gb Ethernet. For 40Gb-to-40Gb connectivity, clients can use QSFP+ Direct Attach Cables up to 7 meters. For 40Gb connectivity over longer distances, use a QSFP+ transceiver and QSFP+ MTP optical cables. To increase the number of available 10Gb ports, use QSFP+ DAC Break Out Cables to split out each 40Gb port and connect up to four 10Gb SFP+ external ports using copper or leverage the eSR4 Transceiver and 40G eSR4 MTP-4xLC OM3 MMF Breakout Cables for distances up to 300 meters. For 40Gb connectivity over longer distances, use a QSFP+ transceiver and QSFP+ MTP optical cables.
Product Type: Network Cable
Cable Type: Fiber Optic
Fiber Optic Mode: Multi-mode
Cable Length: 16.40 ft
Connector on First End: 1 x MTP Male Network
Connector on Second End: 4 x LC Male Network
- Network Device
- Transceiver/Media Converter
Data Transfer Rate: 40 Gbit/s
Compatibility: IBM System Networking RackSwitch G8264T
Read Before Orderings
- Product images are for illustrative purposes only and the final product delivered may vary from the one shown above.
- In some cases, a product sold may arrive in different packaging than its original retail box. For bulk orders that are packaged together, product manuals or CDs may not always be available for each item.
- At checkout, the shipping cost is a general estimate which is subject to change depending on size/weight/quantity of ordered goods.
- Orders that contain end of life (EOL) products that are no longer in production may be replaced by a compatible product with the same FRU number offering same functionality.
- Refurbished printers may not have full ink cartridges or laser toners.
- Once an order is processed at our warehouse, it cannot be cancelled. A returned order will likely incur a restocking fee. See RMA page for details about restocking fees.
- Please note if you are concerned about any of the above conditions or have any question at all, we highly recommend that you contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org or call 425-615-6227 before placing an order.