Kingston SSDNow E100 400 GB Solid State Drive - 2.5" Internal - SATA (SATA/600) - KG-S284X
- Part Number #
- In Stock
Manufacturer: Kingston Technology Company
Manufacturer Part Number: KG-S284X
Manufacturer Website Address: http://www.kingston.com
Brand Name: Kingston
Product Line: SSDNow E100
Product Name: SSDNow E100 Solid State Drive
Marketing Information: Enterprise-class SSD delivers outstanding performance and endurance.
Kingston's enterprise-class E100 solid-state drive is ideal for mission-critical environments such as datacenters, which need to be up and running 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. E100 combines impressive endurance and reliability with power fail support to ensure uninterrupted operation.
E100 offers 10X endurance over typical client SSDs, with 30K program/erase cycles on E100 vs. 3K program/erase cycles on client SSDs. It features a SF-2500 enterprise class processor, DuraWrite™ for maximum read/write performance and endurance and RAISE™ for advanced error correction.
E100's power fail support uses Tantalum capacitors so existing writes are committed and/or retired during a power loss to prevent any data loss. The capacitors can hold a charge at temperatures up to 85 degrees (other companies use SuperCaps which can hold a charge at temperatures up to 75 degrees). Additionally, the drive shuts down properly during unexpected power interruptions.
Product Type: Solid State Drive
Storage Capacity: 400 GB
Maximum Read Transfer Rate: 535 MB/s
Maximum Write Transfer Rate: 500 MB/s
Drive Interface: SATA
Drive Interface Standard: SATA/600
Drive Type: Internal
Form Factor: 2.5"
Weight (Approximate): 3.40 oz
Read Before Orderings
- Product images are for illustrative purposes only and the final product delivered may vary from the one shown above.
- In some cases, a product sold may arrive in different packaging than its original retail box. For bulk orders that are packaged together, product manuals or CDs may not always be available for each item.
- At checkout, the shipping cost is a general estimate which is subject to change depending on size/weight/quantity of ordered goods.
- Orders that contain end of life (EOL) products that are no longer in production may be replaced by a compatible product with the same FRU number offering same functionality.
- Refurbished printers may not have full ink cartridges or laser toners.
- Once an order is processed at our warehouse, it cannot be cancelled. A returned order will likely incur a restocking fee. See RMA page for details about restocking fees.
- Please note if you are concerned about any of the above conditions or have any question at all, we highly recommend that you contact us on email@example.com or call 425-615-6227 before placing an order.