Intel RS3WC080 PCI Express x8 3.0 12Gbit/s RAID controller
- Part Number #
- In Stock
- You save $95.17
|Ports & interfaces|
|Supported storage drive interfaces||SAS, Serial ATA III|
|Host interface||PCI Express x8|
|PCI Express slots version||3.0|
|PCI Card form factor||Half-height (low-profile)|
|RAID ARK ID||77345|
|RAID levels||0, 1, 5, 10, 50|
|Sustained data transfer rate (native)||12288 MB/s|
|Number of devices supported||128|
|Data transfer rate||12 Gbit/s|
|Form factor||Low Profile MD2 Card|
|Packaging content||One RAID adapter with full and low profile brackets|
|Data transfer rate||12288 Mbit/s|
|RAID connector orientation||Side|
|Product name||Intel RAID Controller RS3WC080|
|PCI Express host interface||PCIe x8 Gen3|
|Born on date||Q3'13|
|Windows operating systems supported||Yes|
|Mac operating systems supported||No|
|Linux operating systems supported||Yes|
Read Before Orderings
- Product images are for illustrative purposes only and the final product delivered may vary from the one shown above.
- In some cases, a product sold may arrive in different packaging than its original retail box. For bulk orders that are packaged together, product manuals or CDs may not always be available for each item.
- At checkout, the shipping cost is a general estimate which is subject to change depending on size/weight/quantity of ordered goods.
- Orders that contain end of life (EOL) products that are no longer in production may be replaced by a compatible product with the same FRU number offering same functionality.
- Refurbished printers may not have full ink cartridges or laser toners.
- Once an order is processed at our warehouse, it cannot be cancelled. A returned order will likely incur a restocking fee. See RMA page for details about restocking fees.
- Please note if you are concerned about any of the above conditions or have any question at all, we highly recommend that you contact us on email@example.com or call 425-615-6227 before placing an order.